The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2015-16

Nail

We have a trade to announce...

To DAL: Paul Martin (50% retained by Islanders for 2015 season), Jesse Winchester (13% retained by Islanders for 2015 season), Brandon Burlon

To NYI: Paul Gaustad (50% previously retained by Minnesota for 2015 season), Yannick Weber, Stefan Elliot, DAL 2016 2nd Round Pick

The Isles would like to thank GM Tony Romo - best of luck this season. We'd also like to thank Paul, Jesse and Brandon, wish them well in Dallas and welcome Yannick, Paul and Stefan to Long Island.

Pre-Season Startet ... Frolik, Rieder, Boychuk , Grabovski allready with scorerpoints .

Backup Chad Johnson and also Nathan Lieuwen with solid Games. Defender Klefbom with a solid +2 Rating.

Serge Bobrovsky took a Day Off and will be in Action Around the Week.

Spencer Martin has bee nreturned to the Minors though.

Pretty light pre-season last night for my players yesterday. Most didn't play. However, Jordan Weal and Alan Quine each recorded a goal for their respective teams. Obviously doesn't mean a lot, as it's only pre-season. However, them scoring certainly doesn't hurt.

Regular season can't come fast enough, though. After months and months of waiting and tweaking the lineup, all I can do now is wait. While I'm fairly certain that Weal will make the lineup, the only other player I'm worried about not making it is Ehlers. He'll be playing on a line tonight with Burmistrov and Perreault (according to Winnipeg media). Hopefully he finds instant chemistry. If he doesn't make it, chances are one of Grenier, Paul, Downing, or Quine will be able to take his spot. However, depending on their pre-season performance, may be a slight chance that Pulock, Honka, or Bowey makes the jump; go with 8 defensemen instead. Lots of options available. Embarrassement of reaches in my prospect pool.

Pretty light pre-season last night for my players yesterday. Most didn't play. However, Jordan Weal and Alan Quine each recorded a goal for their respective teams. Obviously doesn't mean a lot, as it's only pre-season. However, them scoring certainly doesn't hurt.

Regular season can't come fast enough, though. After months and months of waiting and tweaking the lineup, all I can do now is wait. While I'm fairly certain that Weal will make the lineup, the only other player I'm worried about not making it is Ehlers. He'll be playing on a line tonight with Burmistrov and Perreault (according to Winnipeg media). Hopefully he finds instant chemistry. If he doesn't make it, chances are one of Grenier, Paul, Downing, or Quine will be able to take his spot. However, depending on their pre-season performance, may be a slight chance that Pulock, Honka, or Bowey makes the jump; go with 8 defensemen instead. Lots of options available. Embarrassement of reaches in my prospect pool.

i hope for ehlers in the other league

i hope for ehlers in the other league

First period done between Jets and Wild. 0-0. However, the line of Ehlers-Burmistrov-Perreault is flying. Absolutely stealing the show so far. Burma with a few nice passes so far. But so far it's Ehlers who's stealing the show. His speed is unreal. 2 great shots on net so far. Really good show so far.

Well, an all around decent pre-season night for my players, especially Jordan Weal, again. Followed up last night's one goal performance with an assist and scored the OT winner tonight.

Brayden Schenn had yet another solid night as well. And while my Jets prospects didn't put points up on the board, the game itself was very solid. Buff was not only throwing his body around, but he looked in excellent shape. And Ehlers was the standout as well. After the first period he had 4 shots on goal, 2 of which were great scoring chances.

Oh yeah, Madison Bowey gets an assist yesterday and today, and Moulson picks up a goal playing with Eichel. Not a bad start to the pre-season.

But, it is only pre-season.

Archived