The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

I need advice about a girl, please.

Dazzle

From your description this girl seems tricky. OHhhhhhh boy stay away from these type. My advice, don't go for a girl who lies and than fufills her desires only to gloat about it after to you. Go for a girl that's honest and solid, meaning she says what is on her mind and doesn't put you in a puzzle of thoughts. LOL yep sounds funny but yep , rest is up to you

those girls do exist, before someone says they don't, just very hard to find. Goodluck, also if you believe you can deal with her wackiness goodluck.

Desi do you have a gf?

Good lord. Just walk away. Cut her out completely. No more messages. I really hope you didn't actually send those. You seem like a nice guy and it's completely understandable that you're emotional and upset and want to lash out but (and maybe it's just me) those messages just make you sound whiny. That's probably because it reminds me of the kinds of messages my friends would send when they were having boy drama when we were teenagers. It's just not a good look on (presumably) an adult.

tbh, reading Dazzle's experiences with women is one of the few highlights of this website. but I also recognize that it could be traumatizing to struggle with the opposite sex.

Dazzle, I sincerely wish you the best, but I hope you continue letting us know how it goes along the way.

Sounds to me like one of 2 things happened.

She was into you at first, but you didn't make a move or take control/direction/assertion in the right frame of time and she got bored and moved on.

OR

She was playing you this whole time just to get attention and have a side guy/second option if she wanted or needed it. If that is the case, cut her loose. Delete her number, her fb ect ect and do not contact her anymore. Don't let a girl disrespect you like that. Move on, plenty of girls out there.

No need to beat a dead relationship.

Go about your day.

Go home. Drink a six pack at least, shot gunning the first two.

Bingo! Her mind is set, nagging her will just make you look silly.

My other suggestion is not appropriate for this site.

Archived