The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Arizona 0 vs. Vancouver 1 | Pre-season | Sep. 28, 2015 | 7:00 PM PDT | SNET-1

-Vintage Canuck-

This is why I want Virtanen, Gaunce and McCann on the team. The vets are going to be playing the same way in the regular season.

Canucks hockey is so boring now.

The twins need to start doing something, can't always put the blame on their linemates. Jake has been way better than both of them this game imo.

Amen

This is why I want Virtanen, Gaunce and McCann on the team. The vets are going to be playing the same way in the regular season.

Canucks hockey is so boring now.

To be fair, Coyotes games have always been like this.

Virtanen and McCann have a good chance. Willie needs to put Jared in the middle though. He has no idea what he's doing on the wing so far.

Gaunce may not have a chance with Higgins coming back. But hopefully Higgie doesn't come back..Eh Benning?...;)

Seems in the pre-game Willie wasn't too thrilled with the way the vets have been playing. Can't be happy with this either. Can they not see the young guys coming up looking closer then ever to be ready to take their jobs? I just hope they're saving their energy for the regular season.

0-0 Games still up for grabs, but practically the whole team needs to pick it up. Markstroms been playing outstanding.

Sedins have no footspeed and they've lost all creativity. We're in for another boring season

They are going to find it much harder to overwhelm the kids in Edmonton and the Flames this year. I expect to see their numbers drop significantly. Teams in our division are much better than 4 years ago and the twins are slower and have really not added any new dimension to their game.

Virtanen and McCann have a good chance. Willie needs to put Jared in the middle though. He has no idea what he's doing on the wing so far.

They're asking a guy who has never really played wing at any level to do it in the NHL after only a few games. Of course he's gonna be lost.

He has enough to try and focus on at center, let alone adjusting to a new position.

Again, tonight proved absolutely nothing that we couldn't have guessed. Virtanen is not a match for the Sedins, and McCann can't play wing. Now we have even less games to ice a roster that can actually build chemistry before the regular season starts.

They are going to find it much harder to overwhelm the kids in Edmonton and the Flames this year. I expect to see their numbers drop significantly. Teams in our division are much better than 4 years ago and the twins are slower and have really not added any new dimension to their game.

We're like the Flames of yester-year. Bring on the beginning of the end...of the road for Matthews!

Archived