The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Kings Oct. 13/2015 7:30PM SNV

Robongo

i guess we will see if my opinion is right or wrong about sven . my opinion of him is based on more than these 3.6 games .. like i said i guess we will see

I agree this game is showing that he is less effective vs. a hard hitting team, but it's still pretty early in his NHL career to write him off. Even in this game (which is easily his worst of the regular season), he's had several decent shots and solid passes that have set up legit scoring chances.

everybody complaining about sportsnet vancouver needs to stop; until its existence, there were 12-17 games a year on ppv at $15 a pop for hd. and before the ppv, there were 12-17 games a year you had to listen to on the radio because no tv network picked them up.

suck it up.

wow .. you said it

everybody complaining about sportsnet vancouver needs to stop; until its existence, there were 12-17 games a year on ppv at $15 a pop for hd. and before the ppv, there were 12-17 games a year you had to listen to on the radio because no tv network picked them up.

suck it up.

Exactly. I missed a lot of quality west coast express games due to that PPV BS

suck it up.

Oh i remember those days.

I agree this game is showing that he is less effective vs. a hard hitting team, but it's still pretty early in his NHL career to write him off. Even in this game (which is easily his worst of the regular season), he's had several decent shots and solid passes that have set up legit scoring chances.

Thank you. The Kings are a tough matchup for most teams because of their size. Some peoples kids I guess.

The Kings are going to have to put on their big boy jerseys if they want to get a goal in this game. Terrible performance.

Guess Sutter getting on them about the lack of effort in their last 2 games didn't take, maybe they show something in the 3rd

suck it up.

and when the millionaires played you had to read about the game in a newspaper. Had to read cave walls to find out about neanderthal sports....we are loving the dream my friends

Archived