Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Arizona Coyotes - Friday, 10/30/2015 - 7 PM PT

Green Goblin

Canucks  4~1  Coyotes

McCann                               Vermette 
Virtanen
Sutter
Burrows

Solid night for Bachman. Willie learns from his mistakes in the first 10 games and is forced to trust our rookies in the 3rd period and they turn it up!

Canucks for the win!

Jeff Paterson @patersonjeff 3h3 hours ago

Bachman gets the start for #Canucks. But coach likely to go with Miller in 3rd if close

Hopefully, if Miller does come in for the third it doesn't backfire. Not a fan of that strategy as we shouldn't look to run our 35 year old starter into the ground this early in the year, IMO.

Might just be Paterson's speculation though

Bachman gets the start for #Canucks. But coach likely to go with Miller in 3rd if close

Hopefully, if Miller does come in for the third it doesn't backfire. Not a fan of that strategy as we shouldn't look to run our 35 year old starter into the ground this early in the year, IMO.

I'm pretty sure he's making a joke based on Willie's 3rd period strategy of riding the vets.

Willie... Why on eearth is he telling his strategy? That's a freaking joke... Show some God damn confidence in your backup. 

If Willie actually said this I'm absolutely disgusted. 

Miller is P!$$ed off and going to stone the Yotes. I've never seen a goalie with his positioning. He will only get beat by a deflection or a knuckleball. I like the way he's taken the Rollie style and made it a hybrid with his own.

4-3 is the new 3-2

This new generation is gonna score more and Gaunce or Virtanen gets his 1st. I never predict.

too bad he isn't playing

Archived