The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Arizona Coyotes - Friday, 10/30/2015 - 7 PM PT

Green Goblin

I thought we told you already man. A bad trip isn't going to the future. 

I'm telling you maan, I saw the future bro. Ther...there like buncha lights flickering on and off dude, I think I saw a grey chicken somewhere. I saw big hockey players coming out my tv man, I didn't see the score. But man the Nucks were celebrating. 

The future is weird bro man, its..weird

Higgy must be itching like crazy to get back in the line-up and get snake-bitten. I don't understand most of the Higgins hate, he has been missed, and will contribute nicely to the passing of the torch to the youth movement. Surely he is less than a week away now. 

Higgy must be itching like crazy to get back in the line-up and get snake-bitten. I don't understand most of the Higgins hate, he has been missed, and will contribute nicely to the passing of the torch to the youth movement. Surely he is less than a week away now. 

I don't hate Higgins, but it was so frustrating to watch him last year on the second line. Everytime he touched the puck, he killed a play. He couldn't do anything offensively to save his life. I would have had no issues with him on the third line, especially since his defense is solid, but it was because he was on the second line every game. Him and Bonino killed the second line. 

Archived