The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Ducks vs. Canucks - Friday, January 1, 2016 - 7PM PT

canucksnhl

Happy New Year!  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 minutes ago, Qwags said:

Injuries are to blame, not Benning.

Depth is to blame which falls to the gm. This team has no depth at any position. That's what waivers are for like when a Center that can win a draw comes up for free or a guy that might score 1 goal. So lol Benning 

I'm loving this echl roster it fall to the top 5 pick predicted in time capsule thread. Just hope he doesn't continue to screw the future by getting fleeced on every deal. 

1 minute ago, combover said:

Depth is to blame which falls to the gm. This team has no depth at any position. That's what waivers are for like when a Center that can win a draw comes up for free or a guy that might score 1 goal. So lol Benning 

I'm loving this echl roster it fall to the top 5 pick predicted in time capsule thread. Just hope he doesn't continue to screw the future by getting fleeced on every deal. 

With as many injuries as the Canucks have, there isn't much Benning can do.

2 minutes ago, combover said:

hey dude, what moves would you make to improve depth? I would like names please

Had the Anaheim feed on for a bit there was so much misinformation by the commentator. The guy obviously didn't land the job because he's a fan of hockey.

Some of the stuff that was said:

-Daniel Sedin having the captaincy

-Markstrom has been around the league but appears to have found a home 

-Millers contract being up at the end of the season

Just now, TheRealFan said:

Had the Anaheim feed on for a bit there was so much misinformation by the commentator. The guy obviously didn't land the job because he's a fan of hockey.

Some of the stuff that was said:

-Daniel Sedin having the captaincy

-Markstrom has been around the league but appears to have found a home 

-Millers contract being up at the end of the season

Yeah I had to google Markstrom to make sure I wasnt on drugs lol. Too bad the SN feed has sounds issues.

Archived