The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Ducks vs. Canucks - Friday, January 1, 2016 - 7PM PT

canucksnhl

Happy New Year!  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 hours ago, PhillipBlunt said:

I predict Anaheim manhandles the Canucks and injure a couple of players. 

And Willie compliments the Ducks in his post game presser. 

so how do you make a poll?

Danks 1100th game, seems like a good candiate

Hank, sitting duck

No Bear or McCann so they are probably safe

Markstrom??

Bo, maybe

Probably not Biega or Weber for very different reasons

Maybe Higgins because he is due not because its the big bad Ducks

Thing is I don't think we are doing poorly enough yet to warrant giving up. Whether right or wrong, I do continue to expect Willie to make decisions based on trying to win. How I feel about Willie doesn't mean Im unwilling to admit that hes probably trying to win as best as he can.

12 minutes ago, Fizzure said:

Thing is I don't think we are doing poorly enough yet to warrant giving up. Whether right or wrong, I do continue to expect Willie to make decisions based on trying to win. How I feel about Willie doesn't mean Im unwilling to admit that hes probably trying to win as best as he can.

REALLY please watch the games and see how many scoring chances this team even is developing. Sorry dude, they got rocked by the panthers,(most of the game was controlled by the panthers) In tampa( they were penalty killing for 20 minutes, against Oilers (they beat 2-1 the freaking oilers who have no defence), finally against LA ( they couldnt generate quality scoring chances at all) PLEASE watch the way the defence play, they are like chickens running around doing absolutely nothing! Edler has been great for the tank this year. How many times he screen Markstorm.

I'm looking forward to the PGT more than the game itself, especially if we lose badly.
The bandwagon should look something like Kes sitting alone on the bench, with empty seats in the background.

And then ... in the future when the Canucks are back on top, everyone you meet will claim to be a Canuck fan.

Go Canucks Go!

2 minutes ago, desiboynux4lifee******* said:

REALLY please watch the games and see how many scoring chances this team even is developing. Sorry dude, they got rocked by the panthers,(most of the game was controlled by the panthers) In tampa( they were penalty killing for 20 minutes, against Oilers (they beat 2-1 the freaking oilers who have no defence), finally against LA ( they couldnt generate quality scoring chances at all) PLEASE watch the way the defence play, they are like chickens running around doing absolutely nothing! Edler has been great for the tank this year. How many times he screen Markstorm.

You want skill huh

We have to find a way to beat these physical systems. The good coaches know that you eliminate the Sedins by playing them physically, and our 2nd line isn't nearly strong enough either apart from Horvat right now who seems to be the only forward capable of fighting through strong defenders.

Maybe if we're sucking hard, try Horvat with the Sedins. They need a big strong body to help them out and Hansen isn't it for these types of games.

8 minutes ago, desiboynux4lifee******* said:

I think we have similar opinions. I was just trying to be fair in pointing out Willie feels like hes making the best decisions to win each hockey game. I don't think personally he knows what's what but I also try not to insinuate my opinion is fact. All observations.

Archived