The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Vancouver police looking for men spotted filming inside Pacific Centre mall

WHL rocks

2 hours ago, drsofthands said:

welcome to canada syrians, now you can trash my country instead of yours

Syrians?

You can tell what nationality they are as well as ethnic and economic background by 3 or 4 terrible images?

Impressive.

These 3 guys are shady as hell no doubt.  But seriously dude?

22 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

Are you kidding. Seriously is this a joke?

Terrorists are so damn stupid they believe they're going to get 72 virgins in heaven if they die killing random people walking down the street. 

The also cut your head off with a small knife if you're not muslim.  Heck you can even be a muslim, if you're not a specific type of muslim you get your head chopped off. 

Terrorists are some of the stupidest and idiotic people on the planet. So yeah terrorists would be taking such pictures. I'm surprised they know how to work a camera. 

They are suspicious for sure.  But you're definition of terrorist is completely wrong and stupid....The Colorado movie shooter was also a terrorist.  Hopefully that helps.

23 minutes ago, JV77 said:

They are suspicious for sure.  But you're definition of terrorist is completely wrong and stupid....The Colorado movie shooter was also a terrorist.  Hopefully that helps.

No, he was mentally disturbed. They said so on FOX. /sarcasm

What are you saying, my definition is wrong because I said terrorists are the stupidest people on earth and the Colorado shooter was smart? I doubt he was smart but I don't remember much about him.

Don't get the connection.

While I agree anyone exhibiting suspicious behaviour should be questioned legally, I don't agree that the VPD issuing a release makes it a terror threat as suggested in the title. All that does is show the OP's lack of objectivity.

15 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

No, he was mentally disturbed. They said so on FOX.

What are you saying, my definition is wrong because I said terrorists are the stupidest people on earth and the Colorado shooter was smart? I doubt he was smart but I don't remember much about him.

Don't get the connection.

You're either trolling or really really unintelligent, is the polite way to say it.

I'll say no more to you...

4 minutes ago, JV77 said:

You're either trolling or really really unintelligent, is the polite way to say it.

I'll say no more to you...

That was sarcasm, guess didn't come across. I'll edit and make it obvious. 

Not sure about trolling part, why would i troll a thread I started. And what does my definition of terrorists being amongst the stupidest people on earth have to do with the movie theatre shooter. You didn't explain. 

9 minutes ago, JV77 said:

Don't think it was, based on your post at the top....

OK, keep deflecting. My definition of a terrorist is wrong Why?

Lets go thru recent posts. 

Don Lever said if they were terrorists they'd be smarter than to be so obviously suspicious while taking pic. He put forth the idea that terrorists were smarter than that. 

To which I gave examples of why/how terrorists are amongst the stupidest people on the world. 

After this you claim my definition is wrong and "stupid" because of a movie theatre shooter, what about him?

Are you claiming the movie shooter was smart? If you're going to start a conversation with me you need to express yourself in writing, I can't read your mind over the internet.

The VPD are just asking the public to help ID them, so they can clear up any misunderstandings.  People behaving suspiciously and being questioned isn't racist or them being targets..... just cops doing their job. 

Now if they're sending ERT, with guns drawn, and slamming them onto the pavements..... now that's totally different. 

Archived