The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[EGDT] Super Bowl 50 | Carolina Panthers vs. Denver Broncos | CTV/CBS | 3:30 PM PST |

Blueberries

Questions  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, JV77 said:

How the f is that not a catch?  What is the ref seeing....

I can sort of see what he is calling however you have to be searching real hard for the incomplete pass to make that call. 

IMO that should have been ruled complete though. 

Just now, canuck73_3 said:

I can sort of see what he is calling however you have to be searching real hard for the incomplete pass to make that call. 

IMO that should have been ruled complete though. 

What is he seeing?  Isnt it as simple as long as it don't touch the ground?  Who cares if it bobbles in your hands and body if it doesnt touch the damn ground?

1 minute ago, kilgore said:

lol  Already fuel for post game analysis, especially if Carolina loses.

But it is simply the wrong call.  Basically the ref just saying "im the ref and i feel like making that call of incomplete and you have to live with it because im the ref"

Refs never have to justify their calls.  Bec

Just now, JV77 said:

What is he seeing?  Isnt it as simple as long as it don't touch the ground?  Who cares if it bobbles in your hands and body if it doesnt touch the damn ground?

It was bobbling and may have touched the ground to overturn you do need concrete evidence that it was a catch.

Again IMO it looked like a catch, I would like to hear the refs side of it though.

Archived