The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] ZODIAC II: Monkey Business

Master Radishes

1 hour ago, fwybwed said:

It's been really quiet by some people that were very adamant in the first day....

My suspicion grows.  Doughty and Qwags...

I not liking the doughty posts of people who are not really giving reasons for votes when 2 of his votes were with no reasons and both were unvoted...to many times for me to look past.

I'm pretty sure you're not mafia, but you're not really a useful tp.

Can you just not talk and vote what the tp wants?

Also, I believe we should be voting Kaz right now. Out of Towes, TL, Kaz, and Jay who I believe to be mafia, Kaz is the least beneficial. He has only shown to be mafia and has not proven to be a TP. If Kaz flips mafia, then we can assume Toews is mafia as well. If Kaz flips town, then at least we didn't lose someone who can help as much as Toews who may be tp.

Vote Kaz

6 minutes ago, DoughtysCheck said:

Also, I believe we should be voting Kaz right now. Out of Towes, TL, Kaz, and Jay who I believe to be mafia, Kaz is the least beneficial. He has only shown to be mafia and has not proven to be a TP. If Kaz flips mafia, then we can assume Toews is mafia as well. If Kaz flips town, then at least we didn't lose someone who can help as much as Toews who may be tp.

Vote Kaz

I agree. Even if Kaz is TP, he's not active enough.

Because I disagree with pretty much everything he's said about anyone. Not saying he can't have different opinions, but his are just so far from mine that I think he has mafia motives behind his posts. It's common for a noob to not want to call out their teammates, so it would make perfect sense if his mafia list is all TP.

Round Three - Vote Occurrences

page

76 - Jazz votes Baer
  77 - mau5 votes KD
       - Jay votes Toews
       - Toews votes JL
  78 - Baer votes KD
       - #Nucks votes Toews
       - Jazz unvotes Baer
  79 - Dr.S votes ilduce
       - DC votes KD
       - Jazz votes KD
       - M&H votes ilduce
       - TL votes Jay

1 hour ago, Time Lord said:

Because I disagree with pretty much everything he's said about anyone. Not saying he can't have different opinions, but his are just so far from mine that I think he has mafia motives behind his posts. It's common for a noob to not want to call out their teammates, so it would make perfect sense if his mafia list is all TP.

Not trying to change your vote, hell, I'm almost willing to vote me.

How do you know my mafia list is all tp? I'm just guessing whether they are tp or mafia.

The mafia however, do know who the tp are.

Archived