The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Hunger Games

Master Radishes

1 hour ago, fwybwed said:

BW you may have mistakenly pm'd  me your role as mafia.... lol not many get this lucky 

vote BW.

If you weren't actually PMing then you would know my entire story is a fabrication, correct?

Here's what I sent Fwybwed:

Hey I caught you PMing so I know you're mafia but don't worry I'm the mafia (career) lackey and I'm supposed to find you guys.

Who should I block tonight?

I sent it at about 10:30 and he read it immediately but didn't respond or post anything ITT until just recently. I was hoping to confirm him as tp or mafia based on this but I can't really come to any definitive conclusion.

17 minutes ago, Baer. said:

Back at it again with the white vans

Baer's hanging around but isn't trying to solve the game. When he's tp he does more.

13 minutes ago, Dr.Strangelove said:

Also did Aladeenis just stop posting?

Maybe a temp ban for what he said last night? I hope not.

3 hours ago, thejazz97 said:

Vote Dral

I've just read through the thread for the first time and he's had one of the more murky tones in the game, IMO.

Scummiest entrance of all time. Afraid to talk about Aladeen?

1 minute ago, Go Faulk Yourself said:

I kind of don't know how to read that. I can see either side being Mafia, but I'm more leaning torwards fwybwed. For the record I read PMs all the time and don't respond right away, by the way. I don't think that's something that should be used to weigh in the hanging of someone.

There's no scenario where I'm actually the lackey here. Look at the OP, there's no other roles in the game. I was just trying to catch him off guard.

Archived