The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Hunger Games

Master Radishes

16 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

I think BW is acting a bit suspicious. He seems overly helpful and into the game... sort of TTTBT

BW being TWTBW isn't his normal playing style. Something's up.

7 hours ago, otherwise said:

the medkit being orange is strange...BW is cult now?

I've seen orange used for kits before.

1 hour ago, Beluga Whale said:

Virt and JL can go into the scum list now actually.

Lynch pool:

Virt

JL

TL

Jazz

Qwags

Bassi

Kaz

Otherwise

BW

GFy

Everyone write their top 5 town and mafia reads with detailed reasoning, please

Good list, but I feel we can knock a few off early by assuming we need to take out a more active member of Mafia. Less active people can be left for God kill.

Guys like qwags, bassi, otherwise, gfy aren't immediately threats IMO.

I'd probably choose you or jazz.

Least likely to be Mafia is probably JL. Almost %100 TP read on him.

If we look at the kills, there were only 4 people killed with tribute kills. Mafia still have a tribute kill, guaranteed.

3 hours ago, fwybwed said:

Slow clap for great acting.... "oh god!" I lol. 

BVote BW

I asked you a question earlier. Please address it.

2 hours ago, Virtanen87 said:

Vote Beluga Whale

You're all potatoes.

I have to post above because I can't write below Bear's quote for some reason.

There were 5 tribute kills last night and 6 attempts. The mafia likely tried to kill me but I was saved by the med kit.

This bandwagon is disgusting but it actually feels relatively clean so far. 

All the mafia are Loling hard in their PM right now while the TPs are voting the biggest threat to the mafia.

2 hours ago, Baer. said:

vote beluga whale

1 hour ago, Baer. said:

Good list, but I feel we can knock a few off early by assuming we need to take out a more active member of Mafia. Less active people can be left for God kill.

Guys like qwags, bassi, otherwise, gfy aren't immediately threats IMO.

I'd probably choose you or jazz.

Least likely to be Mafia is probably JL. Almost %100 TP read on him.

If we look at the kills, there were only 4 people killed with tribute kills. Mafia still have a tribute kill, guaranteed.

Final words assuming I get them ( but even if I don't, sorry MR but a blind man could see that this game was not properly balanced from the get go): 

well ill it looks like Exactly what I said would happen did happen. The TP are fracked this game unless you can win by luck.

first off BW is most certainly NOT Mafia!! Why I say this:

I used to have a smidgen of respect for the guy but since he Narced me out to the mods that's gone. If I had any respect at all for him his actions throughout the first round could have easily been explained by the fact that he was mafia, instead he is just a TP who thinks he is way better at this game that he actually is. 

IF YOU ARE TP DO NOT FOLLOW THE VOTES FOR BW THEY ARE FROM THE MAFIA!!!

So who is Mafia? Then, it's pretty obvious even BW is able to see it. 

Look to those that knew I was TP. When players like KH and Dr.S were thinking I was Mafia, players like JL and Kaka, should have thought so too.

here is a list of players to kill if you don't you WILL lose this game.

JL

Kaka

Lewtnewb

Virtanen

otherwise (sorry I love you but think there is a good chance you are Mafia)

Jazz

and anyone who votes to save themselves from GK this round.

DO NOT VOTE BW IF YOU ARE TP. HE LOOKS BAD ONLY BECAUSE HE IS BAD... AT THIS GAME AND NOT MAFIA!!! 

I recommend all TP vote for either Jazz or JL and GL you're gonna need it. 

5 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

First of all, you just massively broke rule 2 :P:

Once you've been killed off, please do not interfere with the game. Don't post during in-game discussions or loan your opinion to players, not even privately. The only comments you make should be completely off-topic and in no danger of influencing the game in any manner. Do not even up-vote posts relating to the game. Please also stay honest when conducting private correspondence.

Second of all, Aladeen's last words are suspicious. I really don't care that my name is in his speech - it's not the list of players that bothers me, except for the fact we all voted for BW.

7 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

first off BW is most certainly NOT Mafia!! Why I say this:

I used to have a smidgen of respect for the guy but since he Narced me out to the mods that's gone. If I had any respect at all for him his actions throughout the first round could have easily been explained by the fact that he was mafia, instead he is just a TP who thinks he is way better at this game that he actually is. 

IF YOU ARE TP DO NOT FOLLOW THE VOTES FOR BW THEY ARE FROM THE MAFIA!!!

Aladeen says he's not mafia and gives a reason why. Normally, I would understand this. Except for the fact that Aladeen doesn't give a legitimate reason. Aladeen literally just gives a backhanded compliment w/o explaining how BW is TP (explaining actions and such). 

I don't doubt that BW could be TP, and I don't doubt that there could be some mafia on the BWandwagon - and let me state this now: I AM NOT MAFIA/CAREERS - but saying that BW is TP without any proof just makes Aladeen look like an absolute walnut, even though he is TP. I am willing to unvote BW, but I feel he is acting like I said before, TTTBT - Too Townie To Be Townie.

21 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

So who is Mafia? Then, it's pretty obvious even BW is able to see it. 

Look to those that knew I was TP. When players like KH and Dr.S were thinking I was Mafia, players like JL and Kaka, should have thought so too.

here is a list of players to kill if you don't you WILL lose this game.

JL

Kaka

Lewtnewb

Virtanen

otherwise (sorry I love you but think there is a good chance you are Mafia)

Jazz

and anyone who votes to save themselves from GK this round.

At least two things suspicious with this part of Aladeen's quote. First of all, "Look to those that knew I was TP" - I didn't vote for Aladeen, nor did I say he was TP. All I said is that he calmed down from the past couple games and that I didn't want to get involved with the Al vote because there would be a massive $#*%storm afterwards.

Guess what? I was right. And I still ended up in it. <_<

Other than that, I can see why I'm on this list. I haven't been active very much and haven't been very helpful when I have.

The last part is the one that gets me, though - "and anyone who votes to save themselves from GK this round." With this anti-vanilla mafia theme, everyone gets a kill, which leads me to believe that there are less mafia than usual - perhaps 4-7, instead of 6-8. It would be logical, at least. (and no, BW, this is not TMI, this is me speculating. There could be 12 mafia for all I know). Either way, that list plus anti-GKs would be over the logical amount of mafia in one game, even when you count me out.

34 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

DO NOT VOTE BW IF YOU ARE TP. HE LOOKS BAD ONLY BECAUSE HE IS BAD... AT THIS GAME AND NOT MAFIA!!! 

From what I've seen, good players don't tend to have bad games, unless of course your name is Virtanen87.

37 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

I recommend all TP vote for either Jazz or JL and GL you're gonna need it. 

Go for it. Although, while I don't know about JL or GL, you'll be handicapping the TP if you vote me. Don't feel you can't, though.

Also, @Beluga Whale you said you had a list of reasons why to vote for me? I haven't seen it if you've posted it.

But in all seriousness I do think it's odd that my 2  joke votes from last round (al and Jazz) some how got (some) traction. I do agree with Aladeen that there is prob 1-2 mafia in the GK list. In a game like this mafia staying under the radar is key, there is no way to confirm mafia. All they have to do is watch people throw accusations around and get people sure that so-and-so is mafia that people submit kills and votes on their TP teammate.

Archived