The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT: Coyotes vs Youth Movement 7 PM PST

Qwags

Win or Lose?  

98 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, Bure2Win said:

Canuck's are the definition of insanity : Continue to do the same thing over and over again and expect different results? I'm starting to realize their not gonna win a cup in my lifetime? I've cheered for them for over 25 years and it's always the same thing, so sad.

But they have kept you on the edge of your seat many times in 25 years, I personally will never stop being a Canucks fan I have seen so many bad years but the great ones make up for it. I've been in it for 40, oh $&!# maybe I am insane. lol

9 minutes ago, Bure2Win said:

Canuck's are the definition of insanity : Continue to do the same thing over and over again and expect different results? I'm starting to realize their not gonna win a cup in my lifetime? I've cheered for them for over 25 years and it's always the same thing, so sad.

25 years is nothing. You just joined recently so you can bitch!

Just now, Tortorella's Rant said:

Bo is -32 because half of those come from Willie pulling the god damn goalie when we're already down two or three expecting some miraculous comeback. We're 0 for about 123891 attempts.

I thought that doesn't cost a minus?

1 minute ago, Rocky Balboa said:

The last time I remember having so many empty seats was in the late 80s.  

Not even the Messier era was as bad as tonight. 

The fans are fully ready for the youth movement, but they're not much-interested in paying for it. 

Archived