The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT & PGT: Preds vs Nucks, Saturday, Mar.12, 2016, 7 PM PST on CBC

Qwags

So now that we are looking for a better draft position, we have been getting the calls in our favor. I wonder if that trend will continue until the end of the season. Do we get more power plays than Nashville?  I'm guessing that we do. Coincidence of course!

Canucks win 4-2.

Go Canucks Go!!!!

Trymakin is a big kid no doubt, I hardly see him calling out nhl monsters. However it will be nice is he is in this Nashville game since I will be travelling 9 hours to be there. 

Aparently he moves well for a big man, should be able to really play a physical game in the small pond. 

I also hope he has some patience with the puck and doesn't panic and give it away Ala early sbisa. It all really boils down to nerves and confidence. 

I've noticed there are guys in the NHL who seem to improve when teammates are injured or when players get traded. Therefore, it would of course take time , but maybe trymakin can be "the guy", and work himself into the top 2. 

Here's hoping.

43 minutes ago, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

Henrik back, Virtanen on first line with Sedins, and potentially the debut for Tryamkin?

This game is shaping up to be much more interesting viewing than I expected.

to get the TRAM-KING hype in full swing maybe play him with the Sedins?

22 hours ago, PhillipBlunt said:

I see a Weber on Weber fight with Weber being beaten down by Weber. Then Weber will be kicked out of the game, while Weber is taken off the ice in a stretcher.

That is all.

Weber.

we can only hope! Anything that keeps Yannick Weber off the ice for the rest of the season is fine by me.

22 hours ago, RWMc1 said:

So now that we are looking for a better draft position, we have been getting the calls in our favor. I wonder if that trend will continue until the end of the season. Do we get more power plays than Nashville?  I'm guessing that we do. Coincidence of course!

Canucks win 4-2.

Go Canucks Go!!!!

I've noticed that too! We will continue to get the calls until we get closer to a playoff spot, then it's back to 1 pp every 2 games.

Archived