The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Nucks 3 - Kings 2 - Cali Saweep! - 04/04/16

Toni Zamboni

3 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

I. don't. care.

I like winning.  I like beating teams I hate.  I hate the Queens. 

One day at a time.  I could get hit by a beer truck tomorrow and not even get to SEE a draft pick play.  So, while I'm happy when we lose, I'm still happier when we win.  I hate losing.

But losing is winning

1 minute ago, Johnny Torts said:

Stop tripping out. IDC if we get Matthews or not b/c honestly, we need to address our D and we could potentially do that drafting lower. Any of the top 3 forwards would be nice. I want to see us get one of them. If not, I'm not going to cry about it.

What if...

win lottery trade the Matthews pick to Arizona for OEL :lol:

I really really hate admitting that I want to see the Canucks draft as high as possible even if it does mean they do lose every game the rest of the year... But it's always nice seeing the Kings lose to the Canucks.

6 minutes ago, Lillooet_Hillbilly said:

I don't care about #1 pick odds. I like this hockey

You should.  In a year, you won't care about the transient pleasure of watching the Canucks beat the Kings in April 2016.  If we get Auston Matthews, you'll remember that for decades.

2 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

If it's followed by a 3 game losing streak all will be good.

Can still get into that 4th seed.

That is wishful thinking, now that nothing is on the line (asides from top 3 pick) this team knows how to score and win games.

Our hope now lies in winning one of the top 3 lottery picks.

I estimate we will win at last 2 of our last 4 games and lose one of them in OT or shootout...

2 minutes ago, Krzysl said:

What hockey do you like? The fact we are winning 3 games in a row when a win does not help the canucks now or in the future.. the hockey that we are getting out shot 42 to 24. The hockey that the teams that are playing us are easing up because the playoffs are coming.  ( remember when the canucks were a Stanley Cup contending team, we did not give a poop about the last 3 games of the season) please tell ke what you like about this hockey.

Just watching the Kings post-game show here in cali - they are pissed that they lost - they weren't 'coasting' or "easing up" - at least not according to Kopitar - says we stifled them in the 3rd, especially after taking the lead, and Nux played "unbelievable" in the last 3 minutes

2 minutes ago, Krzysl said:

What hockey do you like? The fact we are winning 3 games in a row when a win does not help the canucks now or in the future.. the hockey that we are getting out shot 42 to 24. The hockey that the teams that are playing us are easing up because the playoffs are coming.  ( remember when the canucks were a Stanley Cup contending team, we did not give a poop about the last 3 games of the season) please tell ke what you like about this hockey.

one man will not turn this team around. Tell me how are the Oilers doing with all those #1 draft picks? It's a team game that needs the right combination 

Archived