The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bo Horvat | #53 | C

-Vintage Canuck-

Not so sure about waiving Sestito this division is a black and blue division, look at some of the rosters.

“If a 6-foot-8 guy who can’t skate asks to fight, you say no, then skate around him and score a goal.”

• Upvote 3

Not so sure about waiving Sestito this division is a black and blue division, look at some of the rosters.

i dont think it would help or hurt sestito to keep him as a 13th forward. slot him in for those types of matchups.

That is a strange roster. Lot of odd inclusions and exclusions to my eyes.

There are 2 squads for development camp. First squad played yesterday with some rotations for the game today. Some notable players included Lazar, Perlini, Reinhart, Ritchie, Fleury, Morin, Nurse, Bennett, Ekblad.

Edited by Anti-Bettman

Pretty not so good period my bo so far.

I seen him lose 3/4 in his own end. On the last pk he dropped his stick while skating in his own zone. Luckily the Russian forward bobbled the puck because he was gone.

Edited by Gooseberries

Any insight on his footspeed?

doesn't look like a concern at the moment. Hes not a burner by any means but far from the slowest out there.

He just split 3 defendersand imposed himself on the russian goalie. Nice solo effort resulting in ascoring chance.

Edited by Gooseberries
  • Upvote 1