The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC rally for desi!!!!

ILL BILL NECRO

Bring back Desi?  

75 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

26 minutes ago, Salmonberries said:

That's what we've all been wondering?

I think it was just the accumulation of everything. He was probably told to tone it down or change his ways but couldn't help ending up on the same path. I never saw him snap at anyone or make any personal attacks towards a poster. So I don't think it was one particularly egregious violation of the rules. 

Of course this is just a guess.

I always thought desi was a spam bot. He rarely typed anything that made sense. That said, I guess a ban depends on how you feel about trolling? He was entertaining for the most part. The people I've seen banned usually get kicked because of Mafia, and they earn it. 

On 7/7/2016 at 1:53 AM, Toews said:

I think it was just the accumulation of everything. He was probably told to tone it down or change his ways but couldn't help ending up on the same path. I never saw him snap at anyone or make any personal attacks towards a poster. So I don't think it was one particularly egregious violation of the rules. 

Of course this is just a guess.

there are plenty of posters on this forum that rant all day long and add personal attacks while bypassing the swear filters and they are still posting daily. I doubt it was that.

Most likely just enough posters reporting him.

I rarely agreed with him but I did find it amusing how many posters tried to hit him with "Bosang" spam and it never worked even once yet they would never stop trying to dip from that same boring well like Billy Crystal milking a bad joke during a stand up routine. 

22 minutes ago, TimberWolf said:

there are plenty of posters on this forum that rant all day long and add personal attacks while bypassing the swear filters and they are still posting daily. I doubt it was that.

Most likely just enough posters reporting him.

I rarely agreed with him but I did find it amusing how many posters tried to hit him with "Bosang" spam and it never worked even once yet they would never stop trying to dip from that same boring well like Billy Crystal milking a bad joke during a stand up routine. 

This.

and he was right about Higgins in the face of massive flaming.

there are far worse poster still around as you say, who are rotten with patronizing and condescending content.

desi was harmless.

moderator fail.

Archived