my trade dream!!!

whytelight

26 minutes ago, whytelight said:

ARGGGGAA!!!

Here was my dream last night:

Sbisa to NJ for future considerations

Virtanen to BUF for Kane

I woke up angry.

i am worried about your dreams if you want virtanen gone for kane.....you are talking evander kane right? career cancer in locker room?

love the first part tho with sbisa

14 hours ago, elvis15 said:

We don't need to hear about your dreams, just like we don't need to hear about your every thought. Put it in a status update if you feel you need to share, people!

Sir Elvis, this is the white noise section, where posters should feel free to post their most random thoughts, adventures, dreams, drunken stupor threads etc, this section was made for this. I thought  @Twilight Sparkle was the mod for this area of CDC? The OP has posted his thoughts in the proper section. 

Regards, 

SP33

10 minutes ago, SaintPatrick33 said:

Sir Elvis, this is the white noise section, where posters should feel free to post their most random thoughts, adventures, dreams, drunken stupor threads etc, this section was made for this. I thought  @Twilight Sparkle was the mod for this area of CDC? The OP has posted his thoughts in the proper section. 

Regards, 

SP33

I'm no mod, but I am CDC's global icon and national treasure :3

14 hours ago, SaintPatrick33 said:

Regards, 

SP33

Now that it's in White Noise, sure. It started it's life as a thread in the Proposals section though.

On July 8, 2016 at 10:06 AM, elvis15 said:

We don't need to hear about your dreams, just like we don't need to hear about your every thought. Put it in a status update if you feel you need to share, people!

There are rules in white noise? 

Archived