The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Definitive Thread of Unequivocal Boredom

Rate this topic

Tre Mac

On 12/10/2022 at 11:02 AM, brilac said:

@Tre Mac, I just passed through your cute little town by train! You live in a wonderful place, and I was in awe how cute this place is!  I’m up here for the day. Gosh, I have not been to Vancouver since 2019!

That's awesome, too cold to see me playing guitar on the beach though haha.  Hope you had a good time!

One day I want to take a train ride to Seattle or Portland.

1 hour ago, Tre Mac said:

That's awesome, too cold to see me playing guitar on the beach though haha.  Hope you had a good time!

One day I want to take a train ride to Seattle or Portland.

It was cute!  When I was on the train back to Seattle, there was all these Christmas lights/setups.  I was oohing and aweing 

• Cheers 1

On another note of boredom, waiting to see what the roads and temps are going to be like before leaving on a trip your stoked to go on! This is brutal, I'm in PG heading down through the Fraser canyon and it's not looking good for at least another week.. 

It's killing me lol and snow in Vancouver and -5 to -10 ish? Like wtf??? 

It's supposed to be rainy and plus temps, yeah I know it's December BUT sigh... I can't wait to get home, yeah it's expensive to live in Van but since I've been in PG, it's shown me it's worth it!  

Anyway.. as busy as I'am getting ready and packed to leave this is F'G boringgggg! 

;)

• Cheers 1
1 hour ago, iceman64 said:

On another note of boredom, waiting to see what the roads and temps are going to be like before leaving on a trip your stoked to go on! This is brutal, I'm in PG heading down through the Fraser canyon and it's not looking good for at least another week.. 

It's killing me lol and snow in Vancouver and -5 to -10 ish? Like wtf??? 

It's supposed to be rainy and plus temps, yeah I know it's December BUT sigh... I can't wait to get home, yeah it's expensive to live in Van but since I've been in PG, it's shown me it's worth it!  

Anyway.. as busy as I'am getting ready and packed to leave this is F'G boringgggg! 

;)

Good luck, I was nervous driving up and down that in the summer.  

Edited by Tre Mac
2 hours ago, Tre Mac said:

Good luck, I was nervous driving up and down that in the summer.  

I grew up here before heading to Vancouver so I'm used to driving in blizzards even only because there's only 1 safe way to do it.. drive slower.. and I have a ranger 4x4 with winter tires BUT even with that I'm extra cautious, I'm just glad it's not the 97c, that highway is nasty!

If I don't make it, well if and when the Canucks win a cup, raise one full of beer for me!  ;)

Edited by iceman64
  • Cheers 1
On 10/22/2020 at 2:49 PM, brilac said:

I am an ISTJ! 

I took a test to see what careers would be ideal, and business, technology, and healthcare like a surgeon and dentist are a good match. 

It's interesting because it showed that I am 47% introvert. I am an introvert.  I live alone and like to travel alone, and will travel again when it is safe. 

I took a personality test this evening, and I am now an INFJ! I should compare the two and see what the differences are since the two years ago I was an ISTJ! I heard that INFJ is a rare one, like 2% of the population. 

Edited by brilac
  • Cheers 1

Today I was cleaning out my closet.  I have so many pairs of jeans!  It is hard for me to fit jeans.  I am thinking about buying jeans from a certain brand from Nordstrom and I may go for it - 3 pairs.  A stylist told me once I was wearing my jeans too big.  I tried a smaller size per the suggestion the stylist told me what my jean size was, but the jeans were too tight, so I jumped up a few sizes.  The jeans I wear, except for a few pairs - which are good in the hip/waist area and thigh area,  and the rest are good in the thigh area, but baggy in the waist and hip area. 

Hudson jeans is good for me, but the rest - not so much. 

But there is a brand I am very interested in sold at Nordstrom, but I am not sure what size I am, and I am not for going to the mall and trying on jeans - I tried that a month ago.  So I may guess my "size" the baggy comfort size, and see how they fit - ordering them online. 

• Cheers 1

Alright, I bought the 3 pairs of jeans I have been thinking about.  I think I got the right size.  The comfortable look, but skinny jeans.  My goal is to donate/sell the other jeans I have and never ever look back.  Except for the Hudson's and 2 pairs of the JCrew's.  I don't like a lot of stuff, but I have many pairs of jeans and handbags, but I will definitely keep the handbags. Marc Jacobs and Gucci - those are my favorites! 

• Cheers 1
On 12/26/2022 at 9:40 PM, brilac said:

Today I was cleaning out my closet.  I have so many pairs of jeans!  It is hard for me to fit jeans.  I am thinking about buying jeans from a certain brand from Nordstrom and I may go for it - 3 pairs.  A stylist told me once I was wearing my jeans too big.  I tried a smaller size per the suggestion the stylist told me what my jean size was, but the jeans were too tight, so I jumped up a few sizes.  The jeans I wear, except for a few pairs - which are good in the hip/waist area and thigh area,  and the rest are good in the thigh area, but baggy in the waist and hip area. 

Hudson jeans is good for me, but the rest - not so much. 

But there is a brand I am very interested in sold at Nordstrom, but I am not sure what size I am, and I am not for going to the mall and trying on jeans - I tried that a month ago.  So I may guess my "size" the baggy comfort size, and see how they fit - ordering them online. 

I still perfer khakis over jeans.

I still need a dresser.  When my grandma was moving out she was throwing away this nice 1970 bedroom set and I should of snagged the dresser and the desk.

• Cheers 1

Rain rain go away! I need walk to the grocery stores today and planned out my grocery list for each store.  Walking in the rain is not delightful even though the grocery stores are close by. 

I tried on my jeans I had shipped from Nordstrom.  One pair I'm keeping, the other two - one is too big and the other pair - the color is almost like the pair I am keeping.  I will return them tomorrow and get the larger pair in a smaller size. 

Alright, I checked the weather on my phone - 2pm should be swell, as in not raining. 

Edited by brilac
  • Cheers 1
2 hours ago, UnkNuk said:

Can you draw a perfect circle?

https://neal.fun/perfect-circle/?utm_source=join1440&utm_medium=email&utm_placement=newsletter

(Tried a couple of times - highest score I got was 93.4%.)

Oh my gosh! My highest score was 90.6!!!!!!!!! You know a pencil and paper works so much better:P !  (Erasing, modifying and all.)

You should also post this in the Recent Status Updates. I betcha people would get a kick out of it and keep "drawing their circles". 

34604384_BestCircleEver!.thumb.jpg.3502b342931326c64bf3d6486eabb5d2.jpg

• Cheers 1
1 hour ago, brilac said:

Oh my gosh! My highest score was 90.6!!!!!!!!! You know a pencil and paper works so much better:P !  (Erasing, modifying and all.)

You should also post this in the Recent Status Updates. I betcha people would get a kick out of it and keep "drawing their circles". 

34604384_BestCircleEver!.thumb.jpg.3502b342931326c64bf3d6486eabb5d2.jpg

What do you mean by "Recent Status Updates"?

• Cheers 1