The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What would you name the Las Vegas team if it were up to you?

Outlaws, because this franchise epitomizes the cash grab that is the NHL these days. 

Where is Quebec City? Oh right they could not muster the 500 mill. 

This franchise will most likely fold or be supported by ratings in Canada in order to survive, another Phoenix. 

To any flamers name ONE pro sports franchise that has survived in Sin City. 

56 minutes ago, SaintPatrick33 said:

Outlaws, because this franchise epitomizes the cash grab that is the NHL these days. 

Where is Quebec City? Oh right they could not muster the 500 mill. 

This franchise will most likely fold or be supported by ratings in Canada in order to survive, another Phoenix. 

To any flamers name ONE pro sports franchise that has survived in Sin City. 

That's the suggestion I made back when it was confirmed they were getting a franchise. Way back when I played EA hockey I created a Las Vegas Outlaws team. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Baggins said:

That's the suggestion I made back when it was confirmed they were getting a franchise. Way back when I played EA hockey I created a Las Vegas Outlaws team. :lol:

LOL! haha Baggins I realize sometimes I may argue with you, but you are one of my favorite posters and I believe we think alike, even though we may argue over Trymaks deployment :P

7 minutes ago, DeltaSwede said:

The only name I have seen come up that I like and find original, marketable, etc. is Peregrines. 

Not sure where you received the data for that name being marketable? That name reminds me of Perogies filled with chedder cheese, and delicious when fried in a skillet. 

Archived