The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks AT Maple Leafs: Shake The Ketchup Bottle Edition | Nov 5 | 4PM | CBC|

AlwaysACanuckFan

4 minutes ago, terrible.dee said:

Kadri is the guy responsible and he is the guy that needs to pay

Kadri has felt outshined by Mathews and the other guy and has been doing this stuff all year., successfully I might add, to keep the spotlight on his massive ego

In the old days they would do what needs to be done, but in today's "Naughty Naughty your suspended" NHL, this stuff goes on unopposed

Seriously, Do you people really enjoy this? I don't understand the fan support for this, even the players don't like it

this is verbal diarrhea if i ever read it.

1 minute ago, Apricot said:
1 minute ago, Apricot said:

Screw Martin, fight Guddy or Tram. But noooooooooooo go after Stetcher. What a pos

I LOVE RYAN MILLER!

Screw Martin, fight Guddy or Tram. But noooooooooooo go after Stetcher. What a pos

I LOVE RYAN MILLER!

He reminds me of Ben Eager and Milan Lucic.  There are certain players that will only fight players that are 30 lbs lighter than them or less. Pussy.

Dorsett rarely drops them with opponents inhis weight class 

Just now, Gnarcore said:

He mentioned they asked to not hit so much.....I think they've taken him fully off his game....

Where is the quote for this? Because if it's true, that's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Telling the only guy who was capable of delivering heavy hits for your team last season to not hit. Really? He's not even trying to finish his checks now.

Archived