The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Steve Darling to run for the Liberals in Burnaby-Lougheed.

ShakyWalton

1 minute ago, S'all Good Man said:

The fact is the NDP is not a pro-business group, and never has been in BC. 

The fact is the "pro business" group ypu speak of has destroyed the viability of business in this province.  When you're biggest cash income comes from real estate.  Your people are poor and facing housing crisis' amd you try to blame the other guys fir things that happened 20 years ago to inflate yourself 

You just plain fail.  There's literally LITERALLY nothing you can post that I can't destroy.  Triple delete anything you want.

Facts don't go away

Just now, Warhippy said:

The fact is the "pro business" group ypu speak of has destroyed the viability of business in this province.  When you're biggest cash income comes from real estate.  Your people are poor and facing housing crisis' amd you try to blame the other guys fir things that happened 20 years ago to inflate yourself 

You just plain fail.  There's literally LITERALLY nothing you can post that I can't destroy.  Triple delete anything you want.

Facts don't go away

Destroyed viability of business? Really? Which ones in particular? You realize that BC has the highest growth of any province right now? http://www.conferenceboard.ca/press/newsrelease/16-03-08/british_columbia_keeps_top_spot_in_provincial_economic_growth_in_2016.aspx

If you think thats "destroying the viability" of BC business, then sure, there's probably nothing I can post that you won't dump on. 

It doesn't matter anyway, the NDP will find a way to lose in BC again in May. 

1 minute ago, S'all Good Man said:

Yah that's very not cool. You might want to take this one back. 

Oh sorry.  Did I hurt your feelings?   Come in insulting half the voting population of BC but gets hurt when he gets called out.

Go find your safe zone

2 minutes ago, S'all Good Man said:

Lucky for NDP supporters others know how to create jobs and wealth. 

Let me know when those job and wealth creators are found or arrive from China 

In the meantime I'll be swimming in our promised TRILLION DOLLAR LNG fund and hob nobbing with those hundreds of thousands of LNG workers that Clark created.

Cool stuff

1 minute ago, Warhippy said:

Oh sorry.  Did I hurt your feelings?   Come in insulting half the voting population of BC but gets hurt when he gets called out.

No, you couldn't. But thats kind of a jerk thing to say about pwd.

Keep it on politics and we'll be fine. Read the conference board report on BC, maybe you'll actually learn something about business in BC. 

3 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

In the meantime I'll be swimming in our promised TRILLION DOLLAR LNG fund and hob nobbing with those hundreds of thousands of LNG workers that Clark created.

Cool stuff

So your problem is that Clark is trying to help build an LNG industry??? Oh the horror. 

Just now, S'all Good Man said:

Destroyed viability of business? Really? Which ones in particular? You realize that BC has the highest growth of any province right now? http://www.conferenceboard.ca/press/newsrelease/16-03-08/british_columbia_keeps_top_spot_in_provincial_economic_growth_in_2016.aspx

If you think thats "destroying the viability" of BC business, then sure, there's probably nothing I can post that you won't dump on. 

It doesn't matter anyway, the NDP will find a way to lose in BC again in May. 

Show us those jobs with benefits.  Show us the cost of living analysis 

Trust that any number you can dredge up I can poke holes in.

Highest rate of child poverty?  Fastest diminishing education?  Highest cost of living?   Largest homeless population per capita?  Lowest wage rates per capita?  

The thing they all have in common.   BC issues 

Creating part time Jobs without benefits is hard I know.  Them Dippers would be sure to wreck that no question 

Do some homework before you walk in to the soon to be created BC election thread or you're going to look REALLY dumb

Just now, Warhippy said:

Show us those jobs with benefits.  Show us the cost of living analysis 

Trust that any number you can dredge up I can poke holes in.

Highest rate of child poverty?  Fastest diminishing education?  Highest cost of living?   Largest homeless population per capita?  Lowest wage rates per capita?  

The thing they all have in common.   BC issues 

Creating part time Jobs without benefits is hard I know.  Them Dippers would be sure to wreck that no question 

Do some homework before you walk in to the soon to be created BC election thread or you're going to look REALLY dumb

Nah. Just know that my vote will cancel out yours. 

3 minutes ago, S'all Good Man said:

No, you couldn't. But thats kind of a jerk thing to say about pwd.

Keep it on politics and we'll be fine. Read the conference board report on BC, maybe you'll actually learn something about business in BC. 

Having owned businesses in BC I know a thing or two.

It's ok.  Safe zone.  Go.

Just now, Warhippy said:

we need to go do yoga and OM on Burrard bridge and chill with the Libs and LuLuLemon...this time we will make sure it doesnt fall on National Aboriginal Day.

20 minutes ago, S'all Good Man said:

The fact is the NDP is not a pro-business group, and never has been in BC. 

Too funny.

The working class people of BC are the ones that built this provinces. 

Hucksters like the BC Liberal party are the crooks that just steal from our province    ( sold our province to foreigners that are  only here for the housing speculation  )   No worries it made BC liberal supporters rich as well .  

20 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

There's a difference being pro-business and development and selling your province out for a quick buck and representing your wealthy party donors than helping generate long term jobs, and keeping our money in BC. (Cough, cough Petronas...)

....and the boatloads of raw lumber leaving the Coast of BC daily.

53 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

The working class people of BC are the ones that built this provinces. 

No King, its both. Thats the essential dipper problem, they think there's a war between people and business. There isn't. When both do well, both succeed. When one doesn't, neither does. The hard core dippers have never understood that.

1 hour ago, Warhippy said:

Uh huh. I love talking to dippers. You start talking about the economy and end up talking social justice. I've lived in 3 provinces with NDP governments, and not one of them knew how to create investment. You cannot point to a successful NDP run in regards to the economy, they do not know how to encourage innovation or investment.

1 hour ago, Warhippy said:

What LNG industry?  I can't see one anywhere 

Maybe it's at the end of the BC rail line.  I'll go check

Oh and I support Site C. Tell me how we're going to move to electric vehicles and help AB off coal without it... Horgan on a stationary bike?

27 minutes ago, S'all Good Man said:

No King, its both. Thats the essential dipper problem, they think there's a war between people and business. There isn't. When both do well, both succeed. When one doesn't, neither does. The hard core dippers have never understood that.

You make zero sense.  Stop called people Dipper's.   I voted for the BC Conservative Party last election. I may vote Conservative or Green next Election ...

Why do assume that because i don't support people that steal from handicapped kids  ( the BC liberals ) that i would vote NDP.

I support free enterprise but not Crooks ( BC Liberals ) that are selling out our province to Foreigners..... 

Here is the kind of filth that you support.   BC Liberals sit idle with a surplus while our youth are dying in the drug epidemic.  No shelters for youth. No treatment for youth.

BC Liberals are just despicable people...

Talvio was thrilled last week when Chilliwack council agreed to fund renovations to double the number of beds at the Chilliwack youth shelter to eight. The money was contingent on securing operational dollars from the provincial government. Several days later, a letter from the Ministry of Children and Family Development informed Talvio they could not help.

21 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

You make zero sense.  Stop called people Dipper's.   I voted for the BC Conservative Party last election. I may vote Conservative or Green next Election ...

Why do assume that because i don't support people that steal from handicapped kids  ( the BC liberals ) that i would vote NDP.

I support free enterprise but not Crooks ( BC Liberals ) that are selling out our province to Foreigners..... 

Here is the kind of filth that you support.   BC Liberals sit idle with a surplus while our youth are dying in the drug epidemic.  No shelters for youth. No treatment for youth.

BC Liberals are just despicable people...

Talvio was thrilled last week when Chilliwack council agreed to fund renovations to double the number of beds at the Chilliwack youth shelter to eight. The money was contingent on securing operational dollars from the provincial government. Several days later, a letter from the Ministry of Children and Family Development informed Talvio they could not help.

Oh I see, you get to call people crooks, but 'dipper' is offensive. OK. 

Right there wasn't a homeless problem with the dip... er i mean the NDP. Drugs too. Or with a lefty mayor who promised to end homelessness when he knew he couldn't do it on his own. Got some vote tho, eh?

The NDP is anti-free enterprise. They do not know where to begin on that front. And the BC Con's are a dead party. Greens as well. Thats why the Lib's will likely win again. 

Archived