The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Anaheim Ducks Mar 28,2017 07:00PM

3KBieksa

9 hours ago, RJ39 said:

Nice GDT! Question for anyone who sees this post thought. Does Reid Boucher fit into future plans or is he gone after this season? Just thought i'd ask because he's playing on the 4th line.

With Boucher scoring more per game then half of our forwards they'd be stupid not to. His wrister is out of this world good. He's going to be a top 9, maybe even top 6 stud for us.

2 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

Larsen needs to move to a non contact Pro Euro League....

My cousin played in France.. that might work for Larsen.

Edler is simply done.    The guy had skill but he simply plays now with zero edge.  Seems to just be riding out his contract......

I say the Canucks should move him for anything they can get....   Maybe a 3rd round pick ????

Even that might be too high of a level for him.  I've seen beer league teams that would staple his useless arse to the bench where he belongs.

4 minutes ago, cripplereh said:

we just need thos season over so we can start getting the new guys in and build chemistry

Love to see the Canucks enter a  Summer team in our mixed over 30 bowling league in Surrey. 

Great to build some team culture over bowling and beers.  

It gets pretty competitive so not sure if guys like Larsen and Edler would really like that...  They would probably prefer to bowl and not keep score.......

Just now, cripplereh said:

nope we still have Larsen , Megna and Chaput that need to go that have a contract, get rid of the bums on the team and start younger guys

That is because we have injuries. Guys like Chaput, Megna will always be with the team.

Boeser, Horvat, Goldobin, Tryamkin, Boucher, Hutton, Granlund, Labate, Baertschi - is that not young enough?

2 minutes ago, 4thLineGrinder said:

bad strategy ducks, everyone knows a 2 goal lead is the worst lead in hockey

Last year you could mail this game in as over.

This year though, as crappy as it's been, the team has had lots of comebacks, particularly in the first half of the season.

4 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

Larsen needs to move to a non contact Pro Euro League....

My cousin played in France.. that might work for Larsen.

Edler is simply done.    The guy had skill but he simply plays now with zero edge.  Seems to just be riding out his contract......

I say the Canucks should move him for anything they can get....   Maybe a 3rd round pick ????

I have a feeling Eddie won't waive his NTC.

Archived