The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Portland Food Truck Wars [Townies Win!!!] - Sign Up in Progress

T-rex930

Page 1 - DM's first post. Early post, means little.

20 hours ago, DarthMelvin said:

This seems genuine. 

Page 3 - DM's second post. Quotes BW"s post, cleared to the 'discuss' part, and poses a question that was easily answered by reading the OP.

16 hours ago, DarthMelvin said:

Question- are all roles included or are we assuming the twin is in?

BW answered his question, but we haven't heard from DM since.

Isn't that strange. he usually drops a no reason vote.

Is fwybwed back?

I agree Stammer has drawn a lot of attention in the early going, but maybe now he is riding a shtick? Sounds like he has been the same way since he started playing the game. Has he acted differently in games past when he was turned out to be TP than when he was Mafia?

Something about JJ being TP and saying he comes clean about being TP comes off as genuine to me, mostly because I can relate to last game I was in the same position near the end. So, no red flags on him for me yet.

I'll need some more cliffs/hot takes at least until Sunday night since I'm using a crappy phone with a shattered screen and it's such a pain in the dink to read absolutely everything, I'm not purposely trying to be quiet or shady. 

Will check back in a few hours for updates.

Stamkos always makes suspicious posts that lack confidence even as TP. It looks like people just piled on him. I know it's possible that the bandwagon was all TP, but I doubt the mafia are bussing because they could just push the vote to JL instead unless they're both mafia

55 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

Stamkos always makes suspicious posts that lack confidence even as TP. It looks like people just piled on him. I know it's possible that the bandwagon was all TP, but I doubt the mafia are bussing because they could just push the vote to JL instead unless they're both mafia

I'd take out Stamkos before I'd take out JL if I was mafia. 

17 minutes ago, JohnLocke said:

Alright now that enough time has passed and people have said a few things..

Listen up folks. 

I'm the Twinblade

Sheriff investigate and contact me and lets set up this TP alliance and hunt down some mafioso. 

Thank you.

Sheriff or any other specials, give it some time for any counter-claims in case JL is scum. If there's no other TB claims by later tonight then JL can probably be assumed to be legit. 

I've liked BJ's posts thus far.

If BW was the one who pointed out the Stammer's opening post sounded like he was apologizing for not solving the game yet, then I would say he also looks very solid this match.  The Frozen meme is the cherry on top.  As of now, I'd say Stamkos is a good lynch target.

Where are numbers and Mau5?

Despite his low quantity of posts, I'd say TL has put forth a quality post regarding the Stamkos lynch.

1 minute ago, Time Lord said:

Forgot to say, J23 is my top choice. His posts don't seem genuine, just like last game 

vote J23

Do you think he's a better choice than Stamkos or do you not trust the wagon on Stamkos?

INB4 "both"

Archived