The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Portland Food Truck Wars [Townies Win!!!] - Sign Up in Progress

T-rex930

4 hours ago, diesel_3 said:

I agree Stammer has drawn a lot of attention in the early going, but maybe now he is riding a shtick? Sounds like he has been the same way since he started playing the game. Has he acted differently in games past when he was turned out to be TP than when he was Mafia?

Something about JJ being TP and saying he comes clean about being TP comes off as genuine to me, mostly because I can relate to last game I was in the same position near the end. So, no red flags on him for me yet.

I'll need some more cliffs/hot takes at least until Sunday night since I'm using a crappy phone with a shattered screen and it's such a pain in the dink to read absolutely everything, I'm not purposely trying to be quiet or shady. 

Will check back in a few hours for updates.

I get voted out in the first round frequently (I think last game was the third time in five games) and only once have I been mafia. I'm sorry all of you guys voring for me but I'm TP. I'm playing the same way I always am. 

Do not vote me out.

5 minutes ago, Stamkos said:

I get voted out in the first round frequently (I think last game was the third time in five games) and only once have I been mafia. I'm sorry all of you guys voring for me but I'm TP. I'm playing the same way I always am. 

Do not vote me out.

It's partially your fault tbh. Half of your job as town is to *prove* to your fellow townies that you are indeed a TP.

*Important note: saying "I'm TP" or "I'm playing like I do as TP" proves nothing.

10 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Why the hell do I even sign up for these anymore?

same reason why ur still a canucks fan, go through $&!# every year thinking its gonna be better next year. In the back of your head you know that nothing is gonna change yet you stick with them.

22 minutes ago, numb3r 16 said:

same reason why ur still a canucks fan, go through $&!# every year thinking its gonna be better next year. In the back of your head you know that nothing is gonna change yet you stick with them.

best post you've made in Mafia ever

Archived