The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Arizona Sun Devils [TP Wins!!!]

T-rex930

6 minutes ago, HashtagNucks said:

Just keep on ignoring my reasons for voting you ;) 

Surprise surprise you think the wagon on me is clean.. Considering you're half of the alive members to voted me.

And I just realized. The other alive member who voted me, is the one i've been accusing you of defending just a wee bit too much (J-23)

Stamkos and DM didn't really have a valid reason to vote Zfetch since he throws away his round 1 vote literally every game and I have trouble believing neither of them have picked up on that yet (moreso DM). That was the main thing that stuck out from my pretty skimmy read-through.

Vote 1: DM

I'll give a proper jolly read-through later tonight, probably after the game. But maybe before. Or during. Or maybe not at all. But probably.

3 hours ago, HashtagNucks said:

Just keep on ignoring my reasons for voting you ;) 

Surprise surprise you think the wagon on me is clean.. Considering you're half of the alive members to voted me.

Uhh I did respond to those concerns. I mean I didn't specifically reply to all the quotes but unless you're going to actually explain why they are scummy there's nothing for me to say.

1 hour ago, Armbar said:

Stamkos and DM didn't really have a valid reason to vote Zfetch since he throws away his round 1 vote literally every game and I have trouble believing neither of them have picked up on that yet (moreso DM). That was the main thing that stuck out from my pretty skimmy read-through.

I'll give a proper jolly read-through later tonight, probably after the game. But maybe before. Or during. Or maybe not at all. But probably.

That looked like DM looking for any reason to get a vote out and it also looks like he wanted no part in a Hashtag mislynch - assuming she's town. 

10 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Hot take: Potentially 2 of Hashtags/Stamkos/DM are mafia. I could see 1 of Stamkos/DM not wanting to vote out a mafia teammate and throwing away their vote on someone like Zfetch, who had no votes at the time of theirs.

I don't think Stamkos and DM can be teammates after they both voted together in short succession. Solid chance one is scum though.

@Alain Vigneault wanna explain your voting last round? You left your vote on JJ instead of switching to a major wagon. Why?

6 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

This is how I feel right now:

1. Alain Vigneault
  2.  Beluga  Whale
  3. Master  Radishes   [TP]
  4. Darth Melvin 
  5. Hashtag Nucks
  6. Zfetch
  7. Blue Jay 22
  8. TimeLord
  9. ArmBar
  10. StamKos
  11. J-23
  12. Jay Jay
  13. Two One One
  14. ilduce39

Thoughts:

-BW's odd behavior has him suspicious enough for me. I still don't like his early fishing.

-I am assume specials are handling the JJ/J23 situation. MR (TP) also believed J23 was soft claiming. I personally didn't see it but if a special did, they probably will look into it. No reason to believe JJ is lying either. If he did panic lie, the real doctor will know and find a way to get him out.

- I am unsure of hashy, but since the vote is tied, I'm staying consistent with my round 1 vote.

I think lists are a good idea at this point. I'll try to have one up soon.

How is TL green though? 

LOL BW is soo mafia.

It slipped my mind a lil earlier after having to mention that he has not been mafia for so long.
Even datechecking.

He could have just done that later on or before the game started.

Also I don't like the way that he posts.
For TP BW, too many questions and too few answers.

Also as much as you want to believe I'm mafia for my inactivity, I am not. If you reaaallly want you can fact check with TL who I responded to in a non-mafia related PM like 18h after he sent it.

12 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

LOL BW is soo mafia.

It slipped my mind a lil earlier after having to mention that he has not been mafia for so long.
Even datechecking.

He could have just done that later on or before the game started.

Also I don't like the way that he posts.
For TP BW, too many questions and too few answers.

Also as much as you want to believe I'm mafia for my inactivity, I am not. If you reaaallly want you can fact check with TL who I responded to in a non-mafia related PM like 18h after he sent it.

What

The date check came up when I asked Stamkos if he'd ever even seen me play as scum.

I don't understand the second part.

I don't think anyone had even called you mafia because of inactivity. Nice unprompted defense though. 

29 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

I think lists are a good idea at this point. I'll try to have one up soon.

How is TL green though? 

I didn't think TL milked his round 1 derp clear unlike Zfetch. Though he didn't provide much explanation, I feel like mafia TL would either avoid the situation all together or at least provide more justification/cover for his DM vote. 

Its a weak green with more expectation this round.

4 hours ago, T-rex930 said:

You're right. I will VOTE 1  only. Can't double vote!

18 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

Oh and my votes:

R1: Vote DM
R2: Vote BW

Unprovoked defense then not reading the thread? Seriously? (This was on pg 16 btw)

I voted for you because you came in early, made a vote to keep you alive and then left.

Just now, Stamkos said:

Unprovoked defense then not reading the thread? Seriously? (This was on pg 16 btw)

I voted for you because you came in early, made a vote to keep you alive and then left.

Idc if u voted me or not, i'm just stating so u potatoes don't get swayed by the mafia to lynch me.

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

I didn't think TL milked his round 1 derp clear unlike Zfetch. Though he didn't provide much explanation, I feel like mafia TL would either avoid the situation all together or at least provide more justification/cover for his DM vote. 

Its a weak green with more expectation this round.

What derpclear?

1 minute ago, Stamkos said:

Why are you using the same vocabulary as BW?

Sheep af

2 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

What derpclear?

TL and Zfetch, for the most part, skate by round 1 without much participation or effort. By derp clear, I'm implying that TL did not much up much effort in round 1, but that doesn't automatically make him suspicious as if would another. 

Archived