The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Will Tryamkin Return To The Canucks?

Hortankin

Tryamkin   

369 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, iceman64 said:

You sound like other's, forgetting his woman (not his mom) is from there and if she's there he wants to be there with her then it's his choice to say yes to her and no to us and be there with her... 

Plus how he was slammed being under the scope here in Vancouver, can't say I blame him if that was the case but his mommy  lmao???

Frack I was just happy for a guy who could run over people or throw them around like ragdolls. screw a legend, when was the last time we had that? Donald Brashear?  how long ago was that?????  Who cares if he could become great as long as he could play "ok" and we'd have a freight train on skates..  Losing him was one of the biggest downers I've seen in 30 years of this team!  F _ck!!!!  Rant over...  sigh...  still a soft team...  injuries will go up but that will help develop the kids and yes that's the only bright side..

Comparing Char and Train's size wasn't a joke....  arguing about a legend or not?  wow  how about the state of the soft team we have...  we lose Guddy, dorsett, or anyone else for that matter we get ultra soft as downy, do other teams know that?  Yes and we'll get beat on again especially since it's been the same ole for years and years and it "might" change IF the right players come along but that's a IF...  we need a cpl more his size or at least one!  As good as Chara?  Hardly!  but who cares if he's just good...

NHL is the top league in the  world.  Tryamkin decided to go play in the B league.   What does that say about him ?

Chara had a amazing career.   I would want to see Tryamkin dominate for at least a few years before we ever started to compare him.

3 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

NHL is the top league in the  world.  Tryamkin decided to go play in the B league.   What does that say about him ?

Chara had a amazing career.   I would want to see Tryamkin dominate for at least a few years before we ever started to compare him.

Forgot to quote you in my responses

3 minutes ago, iceman64 said:

So he can afford a hottie as his wife... can you blame him?   Making that kind of bling AND a hot Russian wife?  Yes please!!!   LMAO!

Didn't  you meet some  Canadian super model out at LUND lake in your off season.... ?

18 hours ago, darkpoet said:

not really

at an average of about $90,000 a year - $44/hr. 

the minimum AHL salary is $46,000 or about $22/hr

assuming they work all year round, full time - as they/pros should be.

and then you have the young guys playing in leagues like the W - for literally peanuts (while people pay $18-25 a ticket, and some pretty heavy concession prices). 

Thing is...  realistically speaking on Train... He's gone pretty much unless he ends up moving here permanently with his wife but I'm sure her family is there and won't be going anywhere   :(  So Train is gone and we need another big body to take his place, a skilled and good skating one hopefully, but this soft team will be exposed soon or later as per most of the last 40 year but hopefully Benning pulls something out of his hat next year. I just wish we had ALL the twins salary to play with but doubtful as they probably won't play for under 4-5 mil a season...  so not much saved there..  :(:(:(

Archived