The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elias Pettersson | #40 | C

-Vintage Canuck-

9 minutes ago, CanuckinEdm said:

.75ish points per game in the playoffs thats pretty decent ... who do you consider "playoff performers"?

Players who elevate their game in the playoffs. The Sedins were much worse in the playoffs than the regular season that is the opposite of a playoff performer. Not only did they score fewer points but they were scored against much more frequently in the playoffs.

Edited by peaches5

9 minutes ago, peaches5 said:

Players who elevate their game in the playoffs. The Sedins were much worse in the playoffs than the regular season that is the opposite of a playoff performer. Not only did they score fewer points but they were scored against much more frequently in the playoffs.

Crosby

regular season ppg 1.294

Playoff ppg 1.108 

Useless...

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 73 Percent said:

Lmao. You're out to lunch my friend.

Good Gordie do we need the '-' back....

My trigger finger is getting REAL itchy over the ignore button as well. Like seriously add something to the discussion instead of trying to lower everyone's IQ.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, aGENT said:

My trigger finger is getting REAL itchy over the ignore button as well. Like seriously add something to the discussion instead of trying to lower everyone's IQ.

I've been using the ignore button like crazy lately

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, stawns said:

I've been using the ignore button like crazy lately

Ditto, put like 3 or 4 people on a couple weeks ago :lol:

Like sorry, if you can't even have an intelligent discussion...bye.

Sadly it doesn't stop those users from making the rest of CDC dumber for having read their posts though.

Edited by aGENT

8 minutes ago, aGENT said:

Ditto, put like 3 or 4 people on a couple weeks ago :lol:

Like sorry, if you can't even have an intelligent discussion...bye.

Sadly it doesn't stop those users from making the rest of CDC dumber for having read their posts though.

I made the cut?

<3

@peaches5  Emil is playing at 185lbs now so you can bet Elias will be somewhere between 185-190lb which will be more than enough  to allow his elite skill make your jaw drop year after year in the NHL. As a Canuck fan that is what you want isn't it? 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, peaches5 said:

Crosby - 3 rings

Sedins x 2 - 0 rings

2 hours ago, 73 Percent said:

You're just digging yourself a bigger and bigger hole here.

Yeah man Luongo & Lundqvist combined 0 rings <<< Niemi 1 ring

Im now on Peaches side.

Edited by CanuckinEdm
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, aGENT said:

What's taking so long?  He had the honour of being first on my list, lol.

1 minute ago, Hutton Wink said:

What's taking so long?  He had the honour of being first on my list, lol.

I try not to put people on ignore. I genuinely like reading others opinions, getting multiple perspectives etc...but some people :picard:

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, shayster007 said:

I actually agree. I hated Tryamkin being called Groot. If you wouldn't say something to a person's face I don't think it makes a suitable nickname. Im completely confident no one would walk up to Tryamkin, pull out a step ladder to look him in the eye and refer to him as Groot. Just a hunch.

For the record I have nothing wrong with Flow. I would say that to Brocks face then ask to run my fingers through it.

In my world, 'groot' means great/ big. Not the worst nickname.

Edited by SingleThorn

1 hour ago, khay said:

Crosby - Malkin, Letang Fleury/Murray, Kessel

Sedins - Kesler, no true #1, Luongo, no other elite scorer

Hockey is a team game. it's true that the Sedins production didn't increase in the playoffs but when you are playing against fifteen other best teams, that's expected. No one is saying they are heroic playoff performers but stating that they did nothing is a bit too harsh.

I said they are not playoff performers and I specified that playoff performers are players who play better in the playoffs than the regular season. The posters around me kept using PPG averages and I made note they had scored fewer points and were minus players in the playoffs for almost every year. They are not players who anyone would call playoff performers.

16 minutes ago, SingleThorn said:

In my world, 'groot' means great/ big. Not the worst nickname.

Fair. I'm a big Guardians fan and he's the bomb. But it could easily be taken as something big, slow and unable to communicate besides their own name. I still stand by statement that no one would ever look Try in the eye and call him Groot.