The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elias Pettersson | #40 | C

-Vintage Canuck-

5 hours ago, Canadian Clay said:

nice video on Elias Pettersson. Really seems like he’s using this year to get better in all parts of his game and he’s benefitting from some veteran leadership in Vaxjo. 

Amazing. 

When was the last time a Canucks prospect was referred to as a "sensation"?

When you see Elias in his Under Armour in the clip you can see how freakin' skinny he is. His arms look muscular but so small! He is quite tall though when you see him standing next to his teammates during the anthem.

It's not even an issue at this point... it just means he's likely to become MORE dominant once he fills out.

6 minutes ago, Bigturk8 said:

I know this kid is skilled, but I love his nose for the net.  He rarely skates past the next.  Instead he goes to the dirty areas with the puck.  Like on this play he could have easily taken the route behind the net, but he goes to the net front instead.  I don't know if that nose for the net can be taught.  I'm glad this kid has it.

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Bigturk8 said:

5 I think. Going off info from a friend in Sweden.

Sounds right. SHL is a 52 game regular season and today was either Växjö’s 46th or 47th game.

EDIT: 5 games left per schedule: https://www.vaxjolakers.se/spelschema/SHL_2017_regular

Edited by SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME
  • Thanks 1