The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ask Cramarossa Anything

Cramarossa

7 minutes ago, Incursio said:

If you live in Cali, why did you pick the Canucks as your team?

My buddy that introduced me to hockey is a big Canucks fan. It's the only one I knew at first so it's the one I adopted. I've never regretted it. :)

6 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

do you find CDCs obsession with Trump odd?

Not odd, I mean he's a pretty polarizing figure. Thinking about him makes me stressed and weary, so personally I try to pretend he doesn't exist. 

19 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

Would you rather spend   3 days at  the Arrive Hotel in Palm Springs or   3 days at Hotel Indigo in San Diego ?

Is that a reference to something? If so, I don't recognize it. :blush: Let's say SD. 

10 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Justice League of America or The Avengers?

Neither? Not a big comics/movies person. Couldn't tell you which is which, to be honest. 

20 minutes ago, riffraff said:

Who would you like to spend a day and or night with not including the fine people here on CDC?

Spend the day with? Would be cool to spend a day with my grandfather. He died long before I was born. Seems like a good man, and I like to think he'd be proud of me. 

Spend the night with? Markus Granlund ;)

9 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

my beagle would soften your heart on dogs. I like my dogs more than many people I know so i'm biased. 

I do not dislike doggies but I love the cuddliness and cleanliness of cats.

On 12/14/2017 at 3:28 PM, Two one one said:

If you were a Star Wars character, would you be on the Light or Dark side of the Force?

Probably the light side, although the dark side seems to have more fun.

On 12/14/2017 at 6:25 PM, Two one one said:

What are your thoughts on administering blood transfusions to children of Jehova's Witnesses who refuse to authorise it?

I don't condone forcing any type of medical procedure on an unwilling participant. I am am avid blood donor with a less common blood type, and would hope any ill child would receive a transfusion if needed. If their parents disagree due to their religious beliefs then that is their right. I don't agree with it though. 

2 hours ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Would you rather have a BMW i8? Tesla Model S? Ferrari? Or Cash? 

Cash. I have a bad phobia of driving, feel like the money would be put to better use.

2 hours ago, Brad Marchand said:

Would you rather be forced to spend the rest of your life with a leg for an arm or an arm for a leg?

If the new limb is functional I'd prefer an arm for a leg. I could hang upside down from my arm-leg like a monkey does with its tail. 

On 2017-12-13 at 4:28 PM, Cramarossa said:

Spend the day with? Would be cool to spend a day with my grandfather. He died long before I was born. Seems like a good man, and I like to think he'd be proud of me. 

Spend the night with? Markus Granlund ;)

I do not dislike doggies but I love the cuddliness and cleanliness of cats.

Cats defecate and urinate in a box and then tread that dust all over your furniture and house in general.

dogs go outside.

17 minutes ago, riffraff said:

Cats defecate and urinate in a box and then tread that dust all over your furniture and house in general.

dogs go outside.

Dogs will eat their own (and other animals') defecations then try to lick and slobber on your face. At least I see my cats lick their paws regularly. 

Archived