The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Puck 2017/18

10 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

small.png  To CBJ: Dan Girardi

small.png  To DAL: Johnny Oduya, Antoine Rousell, Maxim Mamin

Thanks to resident ninja @Mr.Miyagi for the smooth negotiations.

It's pretty clear what each side wanted here. Dallas wanted more depth, and Roussel/Oduya provides that now, and Mamin is playing well enough to likely get a call-up sometime in the future. For us, we really wanted to add a Tampa player, and with multiple impending UFAs on our blueline (Cole, Oduya, and Gryba), wanted a little more stability roster- and cap-wise. We like Mamin, but have a few other waiver-ineligible forwards already playing regularly, so could afford to let him go.

And really, for all the abuse Girardi takes from the stats nerds, Tampa sure seems to like him back there. He produces quite well in our scoring system too, and is trending higher (4.5 Fpts/game in his last 10 games). So we're happy to have him join the team.

17 hours ago, Master Mind said:

Trade.jpg.1ccd9e46df156ac4a35a4673c038c9a4.jpg

small.png  To ARZ: 2018 3rd (NJD)

small.png  To CHI: Steve Mason (50% retained this season and next)

Mason shall be the one that gets passed along to every commissioner.

Thank you @thejazz97 for working with me on this trade. We have fallen victim for the 2nd year out of 3 to the Price "is he seriously injured or not" merry-go-round, and feel that Mason is beyond just a good insurance policy for our Blackhawks, as a

• $2m salaried

• semi-starter

• in his 20's

• for what is looking like a RL playoff team

• in another conference than our primary starter.

We look forward to gaining some goalie points that we have been absent from for most of the season, as we look to move back up the standings from our current humble perch.

Thanks a bundle always to tireless @Master Mindfor the quick transaction processing.

On 2017-11-08 at 6:30 PM, Art Vandelay said:

Looking to move some prospects that were apart of the disaster in Ottawa before I came along. Feel like there needs to be more turnover. Yes, I'm being petty.

Available: 

Zach Senyshyn

Vladimir Tkachev 

Marcus Pettersson

Will Bitten

Markus Niemelainen 

Bitten still availible from my petty fire sale. 

3rd round pick from 2016, Montreal prospect. 

Vegas continues to look to add draft picks either in 2018 or 2019 - the following players are available for the following prices:

2nd round pick

Jaromir Jagr - CGY - 2.75 FPs/G

Chris Kunitz - TBL - 2.26 FPs/G

Chad Ruhwedel - PIT - 1.53 FPs/G

3rd round pick (or higher with retention)

Jason Pominville - BUF - 3.79 FPs/G

4th round pick

Ben Lovejoy - NJD - 4.07 FPs/G

Matt Read - PHI - 1.31 FPs/G

CDCP.jpg.f0f19d06b3898a37cc6799379d34db09.jpg

LEAGUE ANNOUNCEMENT

Following the announcement earlier in the year regarding the signing period for NCAA free agents, the Commissioner's Office has voted to amend the rules on signing KHL players.

Players currently contracted to a KHL team but technically a UFA in NHL terms CANNOT be signed to a contract while under their KHL contract.

Players drafted through the CDCP Entry Draft and playing in the KHL can still be signed to contracts, as if they were playing in the OHL or any other league.

This new 'Shipachyov Rule' comes into effect immediately and means that unless you drafted a KHL player and signed him to a contract, you must wait until the player is a KHL free agent before making an offer.

The Commissioner Team would like to thank all GMs for their incredible spirit, determination to succeed and for continuously putting me in my place about Mr Barzal. A finer bunch of fantasy GMs has never been seen :goat:

1 hour ago, Captain Azzy said:

CDCP.jpg.f0f19d06b3898a37cc6799379d34db09.jpg

LEAGUE ANNOUNCEMENT

Following the announcement earlier in the year regarding the signing period for NCAA free agents, the Commissioner's Office has voted to amend the rules on signing KHL players.

Players currently contracted to a KHL team but technically a UFA in NHL terms CANNOT be signed to a contract while under their KHL contract.

Players drafted through the CDCP Entry Draft and playing in the KHL can still be signed to contracts, as if they were playing in the OHL or any other league.

This new 'Shipachyov Rule' comes into effect immediately and means that unless you drafted a KHL player and signed him to a contract, you must wait until the player is a KHL free agent before making an offer.

The Commissioner Team would like to thank all GMs for their incredible spirit, determination to succeed and for continuously putting me in my place about Mr Barzal. A finer bunch of fantasy GMs has never been seen :goat:

With all that said, does Khoklachev on my team become an issue? 

1 hour ago, Captain Azzy said:

The following GMs and AGMs are yet to join our CDC Club - find us at the top of your screen!

@Jaku / @Qwags / @Canuck Surfer / @GillisFace / @JE14 / @PRIMO88 / @Monty / @Mr.Miyagi / @Salter / @SidneyRaymond / @Bombastik der Teutone / @apollo / @Pacer98 / @Peaches / @Phil The Thrill / @LilBurrows / @Herberts Vasiljevs / @canuckledraggin / @oldnews

I’m on mobile! Where am I looking??

8 minutes ago, Salter said:

I’m on mobile! Where am I looking??

Press the menu button, and look under 'Clubs', then find the league club there. Let me know if you have any problems.

10 minutes ago, Tylez said:

With all that said, does Khoklachev on my team become an issue? 

Hark at Richie Rich with his richness of riches, looking to get richer with his rich prospects :lol:

He's under contract already, so you're fine. This only affect new signings, all existing contracts will be honored.

Lost a little ground last night with only Frolik playing - and netting zero points. However, with the confirmation of Grubauer starting we have a full 20-player roster going tonight!

Don't see that too often (except on Saturdays). Anyone else rocking a full team?

Archived