The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2017-18 (Contact Nail if interested)

Nail

17 hours ago, Caboose said:

Hey guys sorry for my absenteeism of late. Life has kind of taken a turn for the worse and I have been battling some mental health issues. 

At this point I will be officially resigning my position as GM of the Colorado Avalanche and likely retiring from CDC. 

Would like to take this time to thank Nail for his undying commitment to the league and I hope whomever takes over for me can take the Avalanche to the next level. 

Peace out peeps.

Sorry to hear about that. I always enjoyed our conversations and negotiations. Even if nothing was reached, I always found them productive. 

I hope everything works out for you in life. If this is it, it was a pleasure working with you. Good luck the rest of the way.

Attention:

I am currently reviewing all options for the now vacant position in Colorado. Anyone who may be interested is encouraged to PM myself to open up some dialogue.

I am hoping to have hired a replacement by the end of next week.

7 minutes ago, Nail said:

Attention:

I am currently reviewing all options for the now vacant position in Colorado. Anyone who may be interested is encouraged to PM myself to open up some dialogue.

Tradesies for St Louis? :o

19 minutes ago, Nail said:

Attention:

Someone is going to adopt one helluva team. 

Archived