The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Senaburrs @ 4:30 pm | SNP, TSN5

Beary Sweet

5 hours ago, apollo said:

Wait... Karlsson's back? ... God damn he's good looking in that pic... I'm %100 jealous. 

Really looking forward to seeing Hank and Danny with Granlund... I think this could be dynamite.

Burmy centering the 2nd line... interesting. Let's hope it works out... maybe feed Lesnar for some snipes? 

I think our 4th line is gonna be a big surprise.... 3 crash and bangers.

DD Shampoo Virt (could be the greatest 4th line ever!) 

apollo..yer darn near Aces in my book of CDC..but you glance at that photo & see a MALE human?! Heavensta'betsy, wat'chubeensmokin'Man?!

& my WORD, is she smokin?

4 minutes ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

apollo..yer darn near Aces in my book of CDC..but you glance at that photo & see a MALE human?! Heavensta'betsy, wat'chubeensmokin'Man?!

& my WORD, is she smokin?

LOL! Thanks for the kind words ;)

I see what you're saying but she seems pretty average considering he's Erik Freakin Karlsson... I have seen her on instagram lots and surprised Erik proposed and married her... 

He makes 6.5 million a year... will likely be 10+ mill in 2 years, he's awesome at hockey, and he's good looking. She's like an 8 at best. He's a solid 10 considering his salary/job/looks trifecta. 

EDIT: don't get me wrong... I'd date her too... but I'm not Erik Karlsson 

4 minutes ago, Davathor said:

I would settle for him being awarded a medal 

Cool....I don't know, but personally anytime a player from another team commits an action that results in a Vancouver Canuck being injured, I'll usually want to see them pay for it.

Hopefully Gudbranson jotted down the notorious puck whiffler Tanner Ass in his book of retribution.

Archived