The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Sabres | October 20th | 4:00 pm PST

Roberts

Canucks @ Sabres Predictions  

137 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 minutes ago, apollo said:

He's a #5 at best. There's a reason why he's not in the NHL. If another team saw what they liked enough, they'd surely offer Jimbo a 3rd or something for his rights and negotiate. 

Edler played 2 more games than Tree... 

Troy and Ben were both better than Tree... 

Tanev's 50 or so games were better than Tree's 66

Luca Iron Man Sbisa played 82 games... I'd argue he was our 2nd best dman after Tanev. 

Gud was the only guy that was hurt long enough to not be in the discussion. 

Guy took countless dumb minor penalties... 

Tryamkin was better than Larson and Biega.... big whoop. 

He was a butthurt entitled kid from the start... pouted when he didn't get ice time... was liking instagram posts of other teams when they would beat us (while he was scratched) ... wouldn't go to the AHL.... entitled punk.

I'd welcome him back when he matures up. 

This. He seems very immature, could take a lesson or two from Brockstar...

20 minutes ago, apollo said:

He's a #5 at best. There's a reason why he's not in the NHL. If another team saw what they liked enough, they'd surely offer Jimbo a 3rd or something for his rights and negotiate. 

The reason Tryamkin isn't in the NHL is because he left for the KHL. A 3rd for the rights to Tryamkin....seriously apollo, sometimes you make no sense.

Edler played 2 more games than Tree... 

Troy and Ben were both better than Tree... 

Tanev's 50 or so games were better than Tree's 66

Luca Iron Man Sbisa played 82 games... I'd argue he was our 2nd best dman after Tanev. 

He dominated in a way no one else could on the roster. Sure some of the other defensemen had more NHL experience, but his game improved very quickly over the season.

Gud was the only guy that was hurt long enough to not be in the discussion. 

Guy took countless dumb minor penalties... 

So did Henrik, both this and last season....

Tryamkin was better than Larson and Biega.... big whoop. 

He was a butthurt entitled kid from the start... pouted when he didn't get ice time... was liking instagram posts of other teams when they would beat us (while he was scratched) ... wouldn't go to the AHL.... entitled punk.

Entitled punk? That was written into the contract that Benning signed. If they didn't want to sign it, they didn't have to.

I'd welcome him back when he matures up. 

Good thing that it isn't up to you.

Just now, PhillipBlunt said:

The reason Tryamkin isn't in the NHL is because he left for the KHL. A 3rd for the rights to Tryamkin....seriously apollo, sometimes you make no sense.

He dominated in a way no one else could on the roster. Sure some of the other defensemen had more NHL experience, but his game improved very quickly over the season.

So did Henrik, both this and last season....

Entitled punk? That was written into the contract that Benning signed. If they didn't want to sign it, they didn't have to.

Good thing that it isn't up to you.

Boooooooooooo! Dude come on... he's a brat / entitled punk / immature ... whatever you wana call it. Had he had 50% of the Character Bo had none of this would have happened. His attitude was sad. 

Hank had 28 pims... Tree had 64 ... I don't remember each and every single penalty but Tree was always taking dumb ones. I remember during games.

I didn't dislike him at the time he played for us... was starting to warm up to him. I love almost everyone that wears the blue & green. But his garbage attitude has made me take back my love. 

4 minutes ago, mll said:

Per Paterson on twitter:

Sedins Virtanen 

Baer Horvat Boeser

Granlund Sutter Dorsett

Gagner Burmistrov Vanek

Hutton Tanev

Del Zotto Stecher

Pouliot Biega

Now thats a line up I can get real with! I hope he's right.

Only change I may make is Sutter / Dorsett on 4th - Burm / Vanek on 3rd.

2 minutes ago, apollo said:

Boooooooooooo! Dude come on... he's a brat / entitled punk / immature ... whatever you wana call it. Had he had 50% of the Character Bo had none of this would have happened. His attitude was sad. 

How was he entitled? He came to camp in poor shape, so he was told to get into shape....he did.

He was new to Willie's cavalcade of despair and confusion, and was given limited minutes, even though his conditioning vastly improved. He's shown glimpses of offensive flair, with end to end rushes that no player could credibly stop, but he was hampered by Willie's useless defensive strategies.

And let's not forget Willie throwing him under the bus after the Boston game for failing to manage Marchand.

Sorry but he had a crapty coach.

Hank had 28 pims... Tree had 64 ... I don't remember each and every single penalty but Tree was always taking dumb ones. I remember during games.

He's a rookie, they make mistakes.

I didn't dislike him at the time he played for us... was starting to warm up to him. I love almost everyone that wears the blue & green. But his garbage attitude has made me take back my love. 

Free world, but Enrique? Ugh.

3 minutes ago, Erik Karlsson said:

Virtanen with the twins, finally Jake gets some offensive players to work with.

I'm curious to see how Coach Green manages Jake's minutes tonight, will this be the beginning of double digit minutes for Jake?

3 hours ago, apollo said:

No... entitled punk because he thought he had earned ice time when he simply hadn't. 

The orginization took great care of him... helped him find a condo, settle in vancouver... one of the greatest cities on the freakin planet. 

"Dope city"... yea I think he did mean disrespect. 

I have read the interview. Where did he say he loves the fans and city? I saw very little class or respect out of his interview... only nice thing he said was about the sedins 

I can't read his mind , so I don't know what he really meant but I did see a retweet of his agents comments trying to clarify what what he said and he did say that Tryamkin loved the city and the fans here.

Archived