The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Sabres | October 20th | 4:00 pm PST

Roberts

Canucks @ Sabres Predictions  

137 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, PhillipBlunt said:

I have to clear something up here for those not well versed in the different species of ungulates out there.

This is a buffalo

This is a bison

Take a wild guess what just about every Buffalo team, no matter the sport, was called back in the old days... :lol:

20 minutes ago, canuktravella said:

mmm no he was ready for more ice time he was our best dman last yr  coach willie was out of his depths  tryamkin was ready for big show and hes doing well in khl  we own his rights for a bunch more yrs at worst we can trade him so he can become a dominant force like chara fir another team.   Vancouver is  a dope/junky town  u walk near gastown and its the crackie zombie march  is just a observation. 

LOL... no he wasn't. 

If he was he would have been traded and signed a big money deal in the nhl. 

He was a solid 5th/6th imo. 

1 hour ago, Honky Cat said:

Igor Eronko ✔@IgorEronko

Tryamkin meant it was a big surprise for him that smoking weed is so OK & popular in Vancouver. He actually liked the city and the fans

5:17 PM - Sep 24, 2017

88 Replies

4343 Retweets

131131 likes

Meh... Still don't like his comments or attitude. His agent told him to clarify that probably 

Going to tonight's game. So pumped!!! I'll cheer until my voice is hoarse and then I'll cheer some more! Come on boys! :towel::towel::towel:

sucks guddy is out but this is my one and only chance to see the boys play live and I look forward to it every year! Win or lose it's always a good time at the sabres arena and always loads of 'nucks support. 

Go Canucks Go!

Sabres called up Taylor fedun... Hope he doesn't play. 

More often than not he scores points when he's in. 

I'm baffled he never gets a top 6 job in the nhl. Really like his game. 

Wish he got a few more games in van too. 

• -AJ- featured this topic
  • -AJ- pinned this topic
1 hour ago, canuktravella said:

hopefully huttons getting traded :) guys a tire fire on backend 

He's trying to do more this year, maybe too much.  I recorded the game and watched it over again (Yes, masochistic of me) and found that he made 3 of the worst plays and two of the best.   Del Zotto was just bad generally.  The D looked afraid to take the body or challenge when killing penalties -- and sometimes at other times.  Gudbranson was and is missed.  He and Stech both seem to think they have to carry the puck a lot... not selective enough yet, not doing give and go plays well enough yet.  More good forwards would help too -- both for defensive support and for the give and go plays.  Tanev is trying to do more too, but it doesn't show as negatively.  In fact Tanev is looking pretty good -- even improved.  

I was one of the ppl who could see the sense in trading Tanev at the TDL -- the need for prospects, picks, etc.  I cannot even imagine how bad this team would be if we had traded him. 

1 hour ago, apollo said:

LOL... no he wasn't. 

If he was he would have been traded and signed a big money deal in the nhl. 

He was a solid 5th/6th imo. 

Meh... Still don't like his comments or attitude. His agent told him to clarify that probably 

who was our best d last yr tanev guddy and edler were hurt most of yr tryamkin was only guy i saw that  cleared crease and not sure wat games u watched but hes a great dman 

3 minutes ago, canuktravella said:

who was our best d last yr tanev guddy and edler were hurt most of yr tryamkin was only guy i saw that  cleared crease and not sure wat games u watched but hes a great dman 

I have a feeling he'll make a return to the green and blue.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

@SabreFan1 I ask for pre-forgivness on whatever I might spout out tonight 

No worries.  You should have heard the whining on CDC last year about the Sabres.  What's even funnier was that the whining came even though the Canucks won both games.  :lol:

I expect plenty of blubbering tonight also. ;)

Archived