The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Sabres | October 20th | 4:00 pm PST

Roberts

Canucks @ Sabres Predictions  

137 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, NUCKER67 said:

Not thrilled with the Sedins still on the top line, matched up against Kane and Eichel. Exchange lines 1 and 3. 

I think it's more of a representation of the roster. I don't think Green would want to match the Sedins against Eichel and Kane, unless he wants another L.

25 minutes ago, riffraff said:

Entitled cos he doesn't smoke weed?

ok.

No... entitled punk because he thought he had earned ice time when he simply hadn't. 

The orginization took great care of him... helped him find a condo, settle in vancouver... one of the greatest cities on the freakin planet. 

24 minutes ago, Honky Cat said:

Relax....that quote is from a month ago......Tryamkin meant no disrespect by those comments (merely an observation that peeps smoke a lot of weed here)..He also mentioned in the same interview (which you haven't read yet ) that he loves the fans and city.

"Dope city"... yea I think he did mean disrespect. 

I have read the interview. Where did he say he loves the fans and city? I saw very little class or respect out of his interview... only nice thing he said was about the sedins 

6 minutes ago, apollo said:

No... entitled punk because he thought he had earned ice time when he simply hadn't. 

The orginization took great care of him... helped him find a condo, settle in vancouver... one of the greatest cities on the freakin planet. 

I have read the interview. Where did he say he loves the fans and city? I saw very little class or respect out of his interview... only nice thing he said was about the sedins 

Igor Eronko ✔@IgorEronko

Tryamkin meant it was a big surprise for him that smoking weed is so OK & popular in Vancouver. He actually liked the city and the fans

5:17 PM - Sep 24, 2017

88 Replies

4343 Retweets

131131 likes

1 hour ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

Well now the bigger question will be how will it affect his game in terms of playing physical. Hopefully it doesn't because I consider him a big piece to our back end.

In the playoffs that might have been just a minor. Guddy's rep as a good player is in the playoffs so maybe he garners a better pick/prospect at the TDL. 

Interesting that Virtanen had to serve two penalties (7 minutes) last night, for penalties he didn't commit. Poor Jake lol I guess Green had to do something with him. Was hoping he'd be more of an impact against BOS (particularly Marchand). Hoping for a better game from him tonight. I think right now Vanek might be our best player. Who'da thunk?  

1 hour ago, -AJ- said:

One of the two nights per season you don't cheer for Vancouver?

Yep.  Although I also cringe every time there's a hard hit from one team on the other.  In the other 80 games I cheer out loud when a Sabre crushes an opponent.  During these 2 games my butt cheeks clench and I hold my breath until I see if the Canuck player is ok.

Fights are still fun though as long as nobody gets knocked out.

49 minutes ago, apollo said:

mmm no he was ready for more ice time he was our best dman last yr  coach willie was out of his depths  tryamkin was ready for big show and hes doing well in khl  we own his rights for a bunch more yrs at worst we can trade him so he can become a dominant force like chara fir another team.   Vancouver is  a dope/junky town  u walk near gastown and its the crackie zombie march  is just a observation. 

Archived