The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Sabres | October 20th | 4:00 pm PST

Roberts

Canucks @ Sabres Predictions  

137 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

No worries.  You should have heard the whining on CDC last year about the Sabres.  What's even funnier was that the whining came even though the Canucks won both games.  :lol:

I expect plenty of blubbering tonight also. ;)

you have to be the best at something 

Just now, BananaMash said:

It's hilarious because it's very clearly not malicious but some goobs always get suckered in.

It's one of the tenets that I live by.  Chum the waters with the most fish and you inevitably find more than one rube who will bite hook, line, and sinker.

41 minutes ago, canuktravella said:

who was our best d last yr tanev guddy and edler were hurt most of yr tryamkin was only guy i saw that  cleared crease and not sure wat games u watched but hes a great dman 

He's a #5 at best. There's a reason why he's not in the NHL. If another team saw what they liked enough, they'd surely offer Jimbo a 3rd or something for his rights and negotiate. 

Edler played 2 more games than Tree... 

Troy and Ben were both better than Tree... 

Tanev's 50 or so games were better than Tree's 66

Luca Iron Man Sbisa played 82 games... I'd argue he was our 2nd best dman after Tanev. 

Gud was the only guy that was hurt long enough to not be in the discussion. 

Guy took countless dumb minor penalties... 

Tryamkin was better than Larson and Biega.... big whoop. 

He was a butthurt entitled kid from the start... pouted when he didn't get ice time... was liking instagram posts of other teams when they would beat us (while he was scratched) ... wouldn't go to the AHL.... entitled punk.

I'd welcome him back when he matures up. 

Archived