The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Flems, Nov 7th, 6 pm, SNP

Beary Sweet

30 minutes ago, smithers joe said:

some fans are so disrepectful. at least go and find unflattering pictures of every canuck. maybe bo picking his nose or brock scratching himself. sometimes, i dislike some posters on here. 

or maybe start a post with unflattering pictures of all the posters. 

1st time around awkward pictures are funny - after a few times a bit much - but we do have the ability to scroll right on past them

I believe they are posted for a laugh and  we can sure use some humor and chuckles  in here some days

Poor LE - hope he can turn it around when he comes back - he can't be happy  with his performance

11 minutes ago, Bo fan said:

1st time around awkward pictures are funny - after a few times a bit much - but we do have the ability to scroll right on past them

I believe they are posted for a laugh and  we can sure use some humor and chuckles  in here some days

Poor LE - hope he can turn it around when he comes back - he can't be happy  with his performance

I'm hoping Eriksson can make a strong comeback as well. If he can find his scoring touch, this team will be that much better.

Have a great potential first line in the Triple B's line but there needs to be some more initiative from the other players to score some goals and provide that secondary scoring. 

Teams are already checking that Horvat line hard, we need other lines to bring the support.  Time to start mixing up the bottom 3 lines. 

2 hours ago, Bo fan said:

I am still mulling last nights game and the break down on the ice - time to let it go

I know I've said it before but  here it comes again - gawd I hate the  flames and their arrogant fan  base.  I know they say the same about us  and our fans but.......

I hope we can pull this one off - start of a long hard month

Go Canucks Go

Urgh.. tell me about it.  The crybabies literally have their own "safe space" where you get banned if you say anything to hurt their poor snowflake feelings.  I mean most fans are insufferable in general, but the Lames are the worst.. like to dish it out but can't really take it.

Flames lineup:

Johnny Gaudreau - Sean Monahan - Micheal Ferland

Matthew Tkachuk - Mikael Backlund - Michael Frolik

Sam Bennett - Mark Jankowski - Jaromir Jagr

Kris Versteeg - Curtis Lazar - Troy Brouwer

Mark Giordano - Dougie Hamilton

TJ Brodie - Michael Stone

Brett Kulak - Matt Bartkowski

Mike Smith

1 hour ago, Qwags said:

Anyone think Gaunce slots in tonight?

I'd slot him in for Dorsett.

I think Green is a huge fan of Guances game and recognizes the team needs a boost and I think Dorsett looks tired and sloppy like his luck has ran out.

Guance is a wicked pk/200 ft players and Green knows that and this game will be tight.

I think Guance is a better overall player and would fit very well with Sutter and Granlund and would really compliment each other. That line could completely shutdown that soft little diver Gudreau and the top line and if they do that the Canucks will win.

Archived