The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Anaheim Ducks - March 27 - 7PM PST - Rogers Arena

pluralsight

Haven't seen a GDT for tonight's game, feel free to delete if there is an official one.

image.thumb.png.f1d2d52dcb7126ebb7e4c59ee68a9df9.png

The Canucks play the Ducks tonight at Rogers Arena on Henrik Sedin Bobblehead night. 

Projected lineups:

Goldobin - Horvat - Jokinen
Sedin - Sedin - Gagner

Boucher* - Sutter - Virtanen*

Archibald - Dowd* - Motte*

Edler - Stecher

Del Zotto - Pouliot

Sautner - Biega

Markstrom

* = goal scoring streak

33 minutes ago, Down by the River said:

The same could have been said about their games against Dallas.

30 minutes ago, ReggieBush said:

That is what the case was last game too

True.   Guess you never know. 

51 minutes ago, Fanuck said:

Canucks = absolutely nothing to play for.

Anaheim = playoff desperation. 

Can't see this one going our way this time. 

I can't see them taking us easy after we steam hosted Dallas lol. They are gonna play fast, physical, and in our face. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a dust up or two.

They need the points like you said and are aware we like to play spoiler.  ^^ I am pumped for this playoff like game! 

If we let in a softy or 2 I can relax and enjoy our 2 points for team tank. 

“Every time I come to Vancouver, I fall more in love with the city. I’ll take rain over the cold from back home! I’m excited to be here; skate was good today, I’ll get a few more in and hopefully play Thursday. Ever since I was a little kid, I’ve always wanted to be on the ice. Skating again as a Husky yesterday morning before flying here was important to me. The youth movement here is exciting. Watching what Brock did this year, another NCAA guy, that showed me I can come in and have an impact too.” - Gaudette

"We felt it was best for Gaudette to get a few skates in and meet his teammates before hitting the ice for a game. I'm not putting extra pressure on this young guy, let's let him play and see where's he's at. He doesn't have to be anything more than himself. He's not Brock Boeser and he doesn't have to be Brock. He has to be himself." - Green, who confirms Gaudette will make his NHL debut on Thursday

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

"We felt it was best for Gaudette to get a few skates in and meet his teammates before hitting the ice for a game. I'm not putting extra pressure on this young guy, let's let him play and see where's he's at. He doesn't have to be anything more than himself. He's not Brock Boeser and he doesn't have to be Brock. He has to be himself." - Green, who confirms Gaudette will make his NHL debut on Thursday

Good stuff Greener. Simmer those expectations baby!

Archived