The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Anaheim Ducks - March 27 - 7PM PST - Rogers Arena

pluralsight

7 hours ago, Tre Mac said:

image.thumb.png.f1d2d52dcb7126ebb7e4c59ee68a9df9.png

They reusing someone else's bobblehead for Hank aren't they?

I don't know, Canucks game or the Roseanne reboot tonight.  Decisions, decisions...

I’ve seen some pretty inaccurate bobbleheads, but those Sedin ones could literally be anyone. Anyone other than the Sedins that is. 

5 minutes ago, krizzel said:

what happened?

A BJ sort of knocked McJesus over and he slid under the ref, who was facing the other way.  He went over backwards and landed hard on his neck.

Took about 10 minutes to carry him off.

1 minute ago, BCNeil said:

A BJ sort of knocked McJesus over and he slid under the ref, who was facing the other way.  He went over backwards and landed hard on his neck.

Took about 10 minutes to carry him off.

oh gosh, hope he's alright

I'm torn on this one. 

Still holding out hope the Sabres can win a few down the stretch. 

But more than lottery chances I would LOVE to play spoiler to Kesler and the Ducks. I'll always be a fan of Bieksa but even he deserves it after his "ship's been sunk for a while" comments last time we played. 

Alright not torn anymore - Hope the boys come out hard and win this one. Stick it to those Ducks. Let's get gritty and Archie sure as hell better show up tonight. I'm getting sick and tired of him not pulling guys out of the scrum even though he knows that's one of the main reasons he's here. 

8 minutes ago, AllWeatherFan said:

I'm torn on this one. 

Still holding out hope the Sabres can win a few down the stretch. 

But more than lottery chances I would LOVE to play spoiler to Kesler and the Ducks. I'll always be a fan of Bieksa but even he deserves it after his "ship's been sunk for a while" comments last time we played. 

Alright not torn anymore - Hope the boys come out hard and win this one. Stick it to those Ducks. Let's get gritty and Archie sure as hell better show up tonight. I'm getting sick and tired of him not pulling guys out of the scrum even though he knows that's one of the main reasons he's here. 

I wonder if Archie is playing with some injury - or if he is lacking interest or wth
But he certainly isn't playing like the guy who played  a few games after he was signed

Archived