The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PDSF: (P1) Vegas Golden Knights vs. (WC1) Los Angeles Kings | Golden Knights win series 4-0

2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 1   

102 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Golden Knights in 4
    • Golden Knights in 5
    • Golden Knights in 6
    • Golden Knights in 7
    • Kings in 4
    • Kings in 5
    • Kings in 6
    • Kings in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/14/2018 at 02:00 AM

Ha ha. Gotta say congratulations to the Knights! Incredible season, and already with their first playoff win.

Gallant has all this motley crew of castoffs, like himself, working so hard together. All four lines. We got a taste of that too this season.

They just might get an insurmountable lead in this series before LA wakes up. Great if they won a first round, historical. Even tastier against the Kings.  But I think that's all I could stand from them.

8 hours ago, kilgore said:

Ha ha. Gotta say congratulations to the Knights! Incredible season, and already with their first playoff win.

Gallant has all this motley crew of castoffs, like himself, working so hard together. All four lines. We got a taste of that too this season.

They just might get an insurmountable lead in this series before LA wakes up. Great if they won a first round, historical. Even tastier against the Kings.  But I think that's all I could stand from them.

Great win but not really that motley. '82 Canucks, now that was motley :towel:

3 hours ago, rekker said:

Don't like LA. But that hot shouldn't be suspenable. Keep you frikking head up kid. 

This don't like them either but just saw the replay of the hit not hot ::D and I don't see anything wrong with it... What's Doughty supposed to do let him have clear path to the net... It's Playoffs the guy just passed your other Defenseman and it's one on one the guy has his head down Doughty came in to stop him from going to the net nothing wrong here at all. NHL is getting worse and worse if he is suspended or finded for that then a new League needs to start up because that would be a joke.

Carrier's no angel, either.  I didn't see the game, so no comment on how he was last night, but he has done as bad or worse and gone without suspension during the regular season.

Aside from the fact that I picked the Kings in my bracket, this is good news for hating the Kings, but I don't think Doughty deserved a suspension over this.  It will be interesting how other calls go from now on.  If they are setting a new standard, fine... just stick with it, and nail the Rat, Kadri, and any other POS out there who often pull stuff like this.  Won't hold my breath, though.

Archived