The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDF: (C1) Nashville Predators vs. (C2) Winnipeg Jets | Jets win series 4-3

2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 2  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/29/2018 at 11:00 PM

5 minutes ago, Squamfan said:

turning point of game, Watson little taunt to the jets bench after his goal. Number one rule of sports number do anything to pump our opponent.

Ugh. Bertuzzi in Minnesota. 

What a great game.. best game of hockey Ive seen in a while.   

Laine is such a beast. He's big and physical and draws so much attention.  He'll start putting them in soon.  Just about to break out with a hat trick. 

Go Jets. 

1 minute ago, canuck73_3 said:

If were counting the original Sens then we have a cup too 

Yes. I would argue that with a Sens fan as well. But Millionaires is not Canucks. Just city's names are the same. But really same could be said for Senators. Different organizations for old Senators to new Senators. 

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to CDF: (C1) Nashville Predators vs. (C2) Winnipeg Jets | Jets lead series 2-1
8 hours ago, JV77 said:

Bert in Minnesota?  Don't recall what he did

Game seven and we were up by three goals fairly quickly if I recall correctly.  He skated by the Minny bench and said something to them. Apparently about golfing soon. We went on to crap the bed with Cloutier leading the way. We lost. But I still believe that year was one of our closest years. We would of had to beat the Ducks to win the West. Then the Devils in the finals. We beat them both quite handily in the regular season. 

2 hours ago, rekker said:

Game seven and we were up by three goals fairly quickly if I recall correctly.  He skated by the Minny bench and said something to them. Apparently about golfing soon. We went on to crap the bed with Cloutier leading the way. We lost. But I still believe that year was one of our closest years. We would of had to beat the Ducks to win the West. Then the Devils in the finals. We beat them both quite handily in the regular season. 

wasn't it something to do with fans buying tickets for the next round?

10 hours ago, JV77 said:

Bert in Minnesota?  Don't recall what he did

20 minutes ago, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

What Winnipeg did last night against arguably the best defense in the game was insane, didn't see the game but saw it was 3-0 Nashville then saw it was 7-4 Jets :o, in my mind if the Jets can destroy the best D in the game that easy they will take out Nashville for sure.

the jets' D is bigger than the preds' D ;D

Archived