The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Quinn Hughes Vs Rasmus Dahlin!

SuperJr

3 minutes ago, GarthButcher5 said:

I don't understand what this thread is about, seems to be a lot of bickering.

None the less, without reading the previous 8 pages, I will declare Hughes to be better than Dahlin. Why you may ask? Well Hughes is a Canuck now, need I say more?

All Canucks are better than any of those other guys, maybe they don't beat them on the ice or score more goals but they are still just better.

Shameless reputation fishing.  :lol:

2 hours ago, SabreFan1 said:

I've said myself that the majority of Americans are terribly educated.

Apparently you have no idea where Buffalo is located if you think there's a chance that I believe Canadians live in Igloos.  As I said, you're not very bright.

Finally what is with you and ellipses?  The last young dummy that wanted to have a battle of wits loved terrible grammar and question marks.  With you it's a clear lack of intelligence and using ellipses like crazy especially in places where they make absolutely no sense.

Well this is devolving 

17 minutes ago, Rollieo Del Fuego said:

This is a hockey forum my poor deplorable fellow....and I use these....instead of comma's ...because I can, I live in a free world, with free thinker's who actually know what the world is about because we have been to half the counties on the planet and have seen what American (and other) Imperialism can do to poor countries...

I will not be Bullied by some inconsequential, demeaning, sad sack of a Trump'teer...!

You have just made it to my Ignore list...congratulations...you are NUMBER ONE ...in fact you are the only one on the list....!

Into a political scrap. 

I for one think that Trump is MAGA by fluffing Vlad on live TV. 

It is sad sad time that I have to think about the state of affairs due to that idiot on a hockey forum. 

Can we get back arguing about hockey. I come on here not to think about the imminent demise of our neighbour to the south into a totalitarian idiotship. 

The only thing I grasped from the last 6 pages is Quinn and Rasmus are both great prospects, debating has become more about the best insult instead of a conversation of differing opinions, and that for some unholy reason I cant go anywhere without someone mentioning that moron Trump. Okay I'm going back to the sun, tequila, and coronas now. Cheers everybody!!!

• Upvote 2

On 2018-07-13 at 10:50 AM, Alflives said:

In three years there will be no doubt that Quinn Hughes was BY FAR the best player in his draft.  Quinn is a phenom.  

Hopefully, he has to work hard though. Dahlin is a beast.

Edited by J-23

17 hours ago, SabreFan1 said:

I've said it on CDC time and time again.  I'm a relatively nice guy, but I'm most definitely not a kind cuddly teddy bear concerned with everybody's sensitive feelings.  Does that make me a jackass in some people's eyes?  Absolutely.  Have I ever much cared?  No I don't.

That's about as honest and blunt of a response as I can give you.

Sounds like trump the deluded. Good for you!!

15 hours ago, SabreFan1 said:

Maybe I have some unknown weird quality that attracts people with low IQ's over the internet. :lol:

You have issues when you think you are intelligent as an anonymous poster but other anonymous posters are not. (block)

14 hours ago, SabreFan1 said:

OH NO, I'll never again have to talk to a mentally deficient child who cannot even come close to properly using punctuation in the English language!  How will I cope?!?

You post like trump would. You probably voted for that windbag, lying, pathetic human being. It is funny watching the good ole usa go from a respected nation to bottom of the heap. The guy is absolutely pathetic and you post with the same arrogance and idiocy he talks with. Congratulations! You made something of yourself in good ole buffalo.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kanukfanatic said:

You post like trump would. You probably voted for that windbag, lying, pathetic human being. It is funny watching the good ole usa go from a respected nation to bottom of the heap. The guy is absolutely pathetic and you post with the same arrogance and idiocy he talks with. Congratulations! You made something of yourself in good ole buffalo.

as an entirely neutral observer, your post actually reads far more like a trump message than the post you quoted. 

• Upvote 1

This is hilarious....no hockey talk just english lesson's by an American donkey's ass that doesn't realize other countries have different english than the States...

It is English after all and that is from England...not the U.S of Asses...

This is the Canucks forum and there are more people coming to the aid of a Sabre's fan than running him out of here.

Have some pride people...!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Rollieo Del Fuego said:

This is hilarious....no hockey talk just english lesson's by an American donkey's ass that doesn't realize other countries have different english than the States...

It is English after all and that is from England...not the U.S of Asses...

This is the Canucks forum and there are more people coming to the aid of a Sabre's fan than running him out of here.

Have some pride people...!

What does pride have to do with it? 

Doesnt matter where he's from, his point was correct and I'll back that. I haven't bothered to read through the last 3 pages of useless arguments. Who cares. 

• Cheers 1
  • Wat 1

If Quinn hughes plays well against men at the NHL level and can change games it is very possible we got the best defenseman in the draft. One thing I know draft picks are never busts before they play a year or don't make it that far. Media have to have a whipping boy to build the draft out of. I am impressed with Rasmus has great hands lacks finishBut Even if Hughes should have gone 2nd and Elias Pettersson should have gone second that really speeds up this teams rebuild. The Leafs are talking about how Matthews fast tracted the leafs rebuild. Canucks have Elias and he will fast tract the rebuild and make our first line the second line and add some serious depth and scoring to Vancouver. Anyone thinking Hughes is the Best Canucks prospect are not considering Elias who will with Hughes be a dominant force. And if Hughes is the Canucks best prospect he should have gone 1st overall. Because if this was Pettersson's draft year he probably would have gone first.