The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Delta Passenger Forced to Sit in Poo

nucklehead

5 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

The Toronto Airport is probably still littered with Air Canada jets.  Can't say for sure since I haven't been on a Canadian airliner in over 20 years.

Only airline that’s lost my luggage multiple time later (4) and each time has made me go back to the airport to get it. Last straw was the $60 USD can ride from Waikiki to the airport to grab it the 4th time...

And before you ask the only reason I flew that many times with them was mainly due to my firm using them for corporate flights

in all fairness to them tho they did give me a $10 food voucher (which most vendors wouldn’t accept) at YVR for an 8 hr delay ;P

Just now, Ryan Strome said:

It is but they don't care they know the government will just bail them out again if they continue to pizz off everyone who flies with them. 

No real competition is one of the biggest reasons Canadian citizens get screwed over in prices and decent service for stuff.

All year long the parking lots at Galleria Mall and some of the other big box stores here in Buffalo always have a decent amount of Ontario license plates.  Especially during the holiday shopping season.

17 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Its "blame Canada."

Who the hell flies Air Canada? They suck. West Jet all the way.

I'm old enough to remember the days of Canadian Airlines.  Granted, I'm only speaking for myself but in my opinion, Canadian Airlines >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Air Canada.

5 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

No real competition is one of the biggest reasons Canadian citizens get screwed over in prices and decent service for stuff.

All year long the parking lots at Galleria Mall and some of the other big box stores here in Buffalo always have a decent amount of Ontario license plates.  Especially during the holiday shopping season.

Your commander & chief says we're smuggling shoes back to Canada.:P  Which got me confused, if we're buying your products in your country, shouldn't that be a good thing?

Just now, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Your commander & chief says we're smuggling shoes back to Canada.:P  Which got me confused, if we're buying your products in your country, shouldn't that be a good thing?

Not if Drumpf has a foot fetish on top of his peeing hooker affinity.

10 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

It is but they don't care they know the government will just bail them out again if they continue to pizz off everyone who flies with them. 

Pretty sure having a $&!#ty attitude and a RBF are mandatory for all Air Canada employees. I'll stop now. I have many more feelings and strong language that needs to be directed at those useless b****es, but I got in a bit of warning trouble after the Matheson choke slam on Elias.

I've never had a positive experience with that airline.

1 minute ago, luckylager said:

Pretty sure having a $&!#ty attitude and a RBF are mandatory for all Air Canada employees. I'll stop now. I have many more feelings and strong language that needs to be directed at those useless b****es, but I got in a bit of warning trouble after the Matheson choke slam on Elias.

I've never had a positive experience with that airline.

Methinks I've opened up a can of worms by mentioning Air Canada.... :lol:

On 08/11/2018 at 11:28 AM, SabreFan1 said:

Air Canada just makes you sit behind and then walk in garbage then slaps an old lady's hand all the while turning around the plane and calling the police to arrest you.

https://globalnews.ca/video/4532479/air-canada-passenger-details-alleged-garbage-dispute-with-flight-attendant

Then lies and says the 71 year old attacked a flight attendant...   Canada....

https://globalnews.ca/video/4532507/she-didnt-kick-him-witness-recalls-garbage-conflict-between-flight-attendant-and-passenger

Great retort that illustrates in many ways people are the same the world over.

I know America like all societies has its problems but so many forget the positive things America has done in the world.

One of the things that pisses me the most is when the Europeans especially the French have a go at you guys.

They seem to forget the many Americans that sacrificed their lives in 2 world wars to free their country and then rebuild it with the Marshall plan.

1 hour ago, Ilunga said:

Great retort that illustrates in many ways people are the same the world over.

I know America like all societies has its problems but so many forget the positive things America has done in the world.

One of the things that pisses me the most is when the Europeans especially the French have a go at you guys.

They seem to forget the many Americans that sacrificed their lives in 2 world wars to free their country and then rebuild it with the Marshall plan.

I don't get angry.  I just like to point out when people in glass houses are smug.  As for the french, for some reason they believe themselves superior to the world contrary to all current and historical evidence.

Archived