The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Montreal Canadiens at Vancouver Canucks | Nov. 17, 2018

-Vintage Canuck-

Good game in the later part of the game. MDZ makes a mistake but I want our guys hitting so I don't hate him for that hit. Smack that hab rookie when you can. If the team had scored more that would not have been a problem.

A poster from another team was on here a while ago saying they were at a Canuck game and were threatened by Canuck fans because they had a jersey on from the opposing team. Those stupid arse habs fans chanting in the Canuck arena tonight would make we want to push them in front of a bus. I hate montreal or toronto games in rogers because of all the eastern loser fans chanting their crap in our arena. *&^%  those fans!!

Anyway, a much better game from Vancouver after a few crap ones. We didn't win but still a much better game. Leipsic, Roussel and Motte were a pain to play against. EP gets a goal. 

I wish Guddy would have fed punches to domi's mouth in the first when that shrimp was beaking off. 

Overall a much better Canuck effort imo.

2 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

“It’s very frustrating. We had the lead, we felt we could win and then the puck goes in off a skate. We have to find a way to come back to win these types of games.” - Pettersson

Don't feel bad Petey, you and Bo can only do so much with this sad sack of a group.

Just now, KeslerWho? said:

Sounds like you've got your Homer glasses on 

Twice on Pettersson, once on Stecher and Motte I remember off the top of my head...similar plays...not called.

Throw in about 10 phantom calls against Roussel and no wonder we're the most penalized team in the league.

Archived