The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT - CANUCKS VS SHARKS 6 PM, PST.

TNucks1

Well at least they fought back last game too little late and the one soft goal cost them a point. They are mired in a slump and they don't really have the personnel to turn it around quickly, 

losing streak goes to 8. would love them to prove me wrong but I don't think so. 4-2 Sharks. 

8 hours ago, FedorFedorov said:

Man please Jim Benning please stop the bleeding. Us fans can't take the losses they keep piling up. How much longer till you get some sense and fire "coach" green. Hire McLellan he's a good coach. Just please I'm begging you Jim. 

Just curious...  Are you trying to set a record for the most idiotic posts in a row?

8 hours ago, FedorFedorov said:

Man please Jim Benning please stop the bleeding. Us fans can't take the losses they keep piling up. How much longer till you get some sense and fire "coach" green. Hire McLellan he's a good coach. Just please I'm begging you Jim. 

You probably don't realize this but no one has done as much as you to gin up support for Travis Green.

Even the reasonable homers amongst us can't accomplish the support you have in the form of the backlash you generate lol.

Well done.  Keep up the good werk.

Archived