The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Philadelphia Flyers at Vancouver Canucks | Dec. 15, 2018

-Vintage Canuck-

6 minutes ago, oldnews said:

how did the EP interview end?

it was good ,he is confident honest and strait forward ,they showed some footage from Europe (goal deke's)  oaks asked if that was his patent move , he said well I dont want to give away all my stuff . i'm likin this version watching the progression moreso than the 2011 group 

If the building wasn't like minus 40 with cold air blowing out from above I might have enjoyed the game. . .    GEEZ, Vancouver.   Not joking, I was wearing two jackets, long sleeved sweater, a jersey and a toque.   It was so damn cold in there it actually ruined the experience.   Having said all that, Philly sure needs a goalie.  Marky played a great game and our D, in my opinion pinched too much.   There were a lot of odd man rushes and you don't want that happening tomorrow against Oilers.   I di think that Tanev's goal was the best goal of the night.  I hate complaining but honestly it was so cold in the building it really ruined our night.  And I already wrote a message to my sales manager about it  Hopefully it does not happen again but I plan to call the arena tomorrow to find out.  

3 minutes ago, kilgore said:

I don't have that new fangled teevee thing.

Checked their site and YouTube page, nada

Why not post it online now that its been shown? Bunch of cretins

I hear ya tonite is the 3rd time its been on , I imagine it will make it to youtube soon.

1 minute ago, Fanaholic said:

If the building wasn't like minus 40 with cold air blowing out from above I might have enjoyed the game. . .    GEEZ, Vancouver.   Not joking, I was wearing two jackets, long sleeved sweater, a jersey and a toque.   It was so damn cold in there it actually ruined the experience.   Having said all that, Philly sure needs a goalie.  Marky played a great game and our D, in my opinion pinched too much.   There were a lot of odd man rushes and you don't want that happening tomorrow against Oilers.   I di think that Tanev's goal was the best goal of the night.  I hate complaining but honestly it was so cold in the building it really ruined our night.  And I already wrote a message to my sales manager about it  Hopefully it does not happen again but I plan to call the arena tomorrow to find out.  

are you from vancouver?

3 minutes ago, TNucks1 said:

are you from vancouver?

I am a Season Ticket Holder and have been for 16 years.   Honestly on occasion it has been bad in the building but nothing like tonight.   I was not born here but have lived here for 40 years.   AND I was not the only person complaining.   I met a guy and his son outside and he told me if you sat in the upper bowl (which I don't) it was better but when he and his son watched the warmup he thought it was really cold.   It was just a steady flow of cold cold cold cold air coming from above all game.  Usually I do not wear that many clothes to a game (that is two jackets) but I thought it could be cold walking home.   Compared to inside the building outside was not that bad.

7 minutes ago, Fanaholic said:

I hear they have ice there. 

33 minutes ago, GreyHatnDart said:

Really? I ran a bar for years... made and tried tequila and gin (gin caesars are highly underrated btw) but can’t say I’ve ever made one of those. Seems like a waste of good whisky ;) but maybe I’ll give it a go. 

I had one made with Ardbeg. The peaty smoke flavor worked well.  I prefer vodka caesars though. 

Excellent overall game by the Canucks

Tanev had his best game of the year... all night he was clearing the puck out of danger or deflecting shots.  And he got the team going with his opening goal.  He always has had those puckhandling skills.... too bad he doesn't have the accurate shot to go along with that...  but at close range he can't miss.  B)

Granlund line got a well deserved empty-netter... all the members contributed.  Only one of multiple good plays those line players had, including when killing penalties.

Gaudette all over the ice tonight, lots of hits and lots of chances... too bad he is still snake-bitten.

Another average game for Boeser... except for that one moment when he was money in the bank because he knows how to get the puck on net in exactly the right spot.  But that is why he is special.

Another guy who is money in the bank when he gets a chance in the slot is Eriksson... he jumps on chances like the one he was given.

And last but not least, Petey had his fingerprints all over the game and had an assist.  ::D

Archived