The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Predict Pettersson’s All-Star Points!

Toyotasfan

Here's what I saw:

Pettersson got very limited ice time behind a Sharks favoured line up

A Pacific goalie who made Troy Gamble look like an all-star

And I only watched the first 10 minutes. 

The All Star weekend is such a barf-fest with so much Leaf nonesense packaged throughout. Only Kevin Bieksa made it somewhat redeemable. I sure hope he replaced Don Cherry when that old guy finally bites the biscuit.  

I think Petey as well as heiskanen looked taken by the moment. They looked nervous and being the youngest as well as being rookies is not an easy thing. They dont want to win or get a million points but they want to earn the respect of those other players. So with that being said, EP40 will be back next year, with confidence and experience from this years All-star weekend. Maybe with brock or Bo as fellow teammate...who knows. Its nothing to take serious in any case. its all fun and laughs. 

7 hours ago, Mrwipeout said:

I think Petey as well as heiskanen looked taken by the moment. They looked nervous and being the youngest as well as being rookies is not an easy thing. They dont want to win or get a million points but they want to earn the respect of those other players. So with that being said, EP40 will be back next year, with confidence and experience from this years All-star weekend. Maybe with brock or Bo as fellow teammate...who knows. Its nothing to take serious in any case. its all fun and laughs. 

Next year is Hughes's turn.

52 minutes ago, smokes said:

Next year is Hughes's turn.

could be, everyone has high hopes, but its always more difficult for a D-man to enter the league at a young age. We can only hope he will develop and turn out to be the star on the blue line that  nucks need to step up when Edler disappers or retires. 

On 1/26/2019 at 9:52 PM, Slegr said:

Here's what I saw:

Pettersson got very limited ice time behind a Sharks favoured line up

A Pacific goalie who made Troy Gamble look like an all-star

And I only watched the first 10 minutes. 

The All Star weekend is such a barf-fest with so much Leaf nonesense packaged throughout. Only Kevin Bieksa made it somewhat redeemable. I sure hope he replaced Don Cherry when that old guy finally bites the biscuit.  

Yep, Petersson barely played unfortunately.  He had a couple nice chances, but you can tell he was going for the fancy passing play instead of just ripping his shot away.  Definitely looked a little nervous out there, which is understandable.  It's amazing listening to the commentators talk about him, when he grows up physically, and gets comfortable in the league, he is going to be something special.

Archived