The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Zodiac III: Hog Wild

Master Radishes

1 hour ago, Aladeen said:

I really feel this post didn’t get the recognition it deserved for being perhaps the most clever post I have ever composed.I can understand that the sophistication of my humour may be on higher realm of existence than that of you slack-jawed yokel’s (updooted peeps excluded) 

I will explain it so even BW can get it. You see MH was saying that he was going to take a break from Mafia to become closer to Jesus in a spiritual sense, however with my post I made it seem that he was wanting to have more time with his gay Mexican lover Jesus (pronounced hey Zeus).

I made it seem as if I conversed with said MH’s Latino gay lover and that he decided to end things with him and leave to go back to Mexico. This accomplished two things, giving MH the opening to return to mafia at the same time of giving him a wicked burn.

Now that you understand you can go back to that post to give it an updoot. That is all.

Yeah- i know the feeling

@mau5trap is the only one of you guys who realizes how strong my wit game is

1 hour ago, Master Radishes said:

I've had exactly one person respond to the proposal to alter the game away from 'role madness'. You're all too fixated on a certain Aladeenis.

I propose you get fixated on my Aladeenis since you obviously don't have your priorities in order. 

Look into the eye of the Aladeenis, open your mind and gently coax the answers for all of life's mysteries, out of it. The answers may be cloudy and salty at first but the more you let them soak in the more sweet and clear they become

16 hours ago, 112 said:

Yeah- i know the feeling

@mau5trap is the only one of you guys who realizes how strong my wit game is

If, as a female (as I believe you choose to identify with), a male recognizes or appreciates your wit in any way, shape or form, it is only because he wants to bone you. 

39 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

I propose you get fixated on my Aladeenis since you obviously don't have your priorities in order. 

Look into the eye of the Aladeenis, open your mind and gently coax the answers for all of life's mysteries, out of it. The answers may be cloudy and salty at first but the more you let them soak in the more sweet and clear they become

Ah, tis' sweet to be witness to the wit of this nitwit!

2 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Ah, tis' sweet to be witness to the wit of this nitwit!

How dare you call me a nitwit you witless cur, you idiot, fool, ass, halfwit, nincompoop, dunce, dolt, ignoramus, cretin, imbecile, dullard,moron, simpleton, clod, dope, ninny, chump, dimwit, goon, dumbo, dumdum, dumbbell, loon, jackass, bonehead, fathead, numbskull, blockhead, dunderhead,chucklehead, knucklehead, muttonhead, puddinghead, thickhead, woodenhead, airhead, pinhead, lamebrain, peabrain, birdbrain, zombie, jerk, nerd, dipstick, donkey, twit, numpty, clot, plonker, berk, prat, pillock, wally, git, nerk, twerp, twonk, charlie, mug, muppet; schmuck, bozo, boob, lamer, turkey, schlepper, chowderhead, dumbhead, dummy, goofball, goof, goofus, galoot, dork, lummox, klutz, putz, schlemiel,sap, gink, cluck, clunk, dingdong, dingbat, wiener, weeny, dip, simp, spud, coot,palooka, poop, squarehead, yoyo, dingleberry;wingnut; knobhead asshat; tomfool, noddy, clodpole, loggerhead. 

I'm sorry I had to thesaurus wreck you son, but you got to learn some manners. 

5 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

How dare you call me a nitwit you witless cur, you idiot, fool, ass, halfwit, nincompoop, dunce, dolt, ignoramus, cretin, imbecile, dullard,moron, simpleton, clod, dope, ninny, chump, dimwit, goon, dumbo, dumdum, dumbbell, loon, jackass, bonehead, fathead, numbskull, blockhead, dunderhead,chucklehead, knucklehead, muttonhead, puddinghead, thickhead, woodenhead, airhead, pinhead, lamebrain, peabrain, birdbrain, zombie, jerk, nerd, dipstick, donkey, twit, numpty, clot, plonker, berk, prat, pillock, wally, git, nerk, twerp, twonk, charlie, mug, muppet; schmuck, bozo, boob, lamer, turkey, schlepper, chowderhead, dumbhead, dummy, goofball, goof, goofus, galoot, dork, lummox, klutz, putz, schlemiel,sap, gink, cluck, clunk, dingdong, dingbat, wiener, weeny, dip, simp, spud, coot,palooka, poop, squarehead, yoyo, dingleberry;wingnut; knobhead asshat; tomfool, noddy, clodpole, loggerhead. 

I'm sorry I had to thesaurus wreck you son, but you got to learn some manners. 

Yet somehow you missed 'stupid-head' & 'dumb-dumb face'...

#doyoueventhesaurusbro?

On 2/7/2019 at 6:36 PM, Beluga Whale said:

Somehow I have zero warning points. Not sure how that's possible. 

the only times I got warn points were from a mod that's no longer here and had my fave player in her username.... 1 was because I posted a tpb clip about samsqanch. :picard:

On 2/8/2019 at 12:48 PM, Master Radishes said:

I've had exactly one person respond to the proposal to alter the game away from 'role madness'. You're all too fixated on a certain Aladeenis.

I vote max role madness.

Archived